Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Andor - network game story

Yorkshirelad)or whatever he is) - few gd stories n network host?

Pavel - network game

Tanel - continuation of a long going story

magic - first one to post a story from a different perspective?

Rieco - slava Praha story

tyler_t - good stories

Marradonna10 - nice celtic story

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Lol, MaradoNNa :p

My second choice vote would be for Pavel, since we talk a lot in msn/ICQ and he had hard time in network game. + I made an intro to his story. His replies are good also...

But first choice would be yorkshirelad11. Great work from him. Especially on challenges and network games!

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I myself vote for the newcome r yorkshire, his found a home here in the fm section and the network game(s) n other stories were a good read.

at begining i doubted him. but his grew on me

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I was the very first who voted in this poll :D

And my vote was.. Tanel :thumbsup: his story is simply something more, i always can't wait for continuation :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
well, my vote went to pavel, fir the sol reason , in our network game things didnt work out as planned for him and depor, many people would have quit but he has shown good charector to stay and fight,,

, his found a home here in the fm section and the network game(s) n other stories were a good read.

at begining i doubted him. but his grew on me
thanks jawz, i have enjoyed posting on these boards, as its more freindlier and the posts are of better quality than most other boards.

plus thanks for the comments from others:)

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I have been overlooked terribly on this poll ;)

My achievements and management surely deserve this. :D

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
That sounds nicely! I'm being praised even if i suck :D Thx Tanel and Yorkie for kind words ;)

Btw, people, no vote for Andor yet? He is the best FM player here!

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
no dont vote on me :D i cheat :D i give my players drugs :D Raul rejected it and now its out in the open :( damn him :D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Pavel, Tanel, Andor and Yorkie came to mind as the who deserves this the most in my opinion.

Pavel is a great storyteller and has had success especially with Newcastle. Unfortunately he sort of faded away for short while and came back in the midst of February.

Andor won it last month and rightfully so. He's a hell of a storyteller.But the whole narcotic thing is a shame. :D

Tanel has done some incredible things and turned shit teams into great teams. Tanels extra details are also a part of what makes him great.

Last but not least. Yorkie. At first when he came on to the scene I thought to myself, what the hell? His first story no offense to him was not good at the beginning. The Stockport story on the other hand was great. He has told great stories since. Unlike me he knows how to play online and can be a host of an online game. I've definitely taken a liking to him. He's top notch.

my vote: Yorkie

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
well thanks tyler, ive taken a liking to u and every single other person,on these forums, and tommorow i start a online with you if you want? it will learn you.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
btw, whoever voted for me, bless your heart. I personally don't think I deserve it,but I'd like to know who the good samaritan was.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts