Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is another big round

7 states and over 200 delegates to send

the biggest prize is Missouri followed by Sotuh Carolina...

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Illinois primaries are on March 16. It will all be over by then. No point voting at all.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loco :confused:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:howler:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh the irony

"we're coming, your going and dont let the door hit you on the way out" thas kerrys stump line to special intrests in bush white house.

seems MR kerry is getting nice money from special intrests.....

almost as abd as dean being anti washington and then getting a lobbiest to manage the campaign

these dems are sad...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
polls close in 7 hrs

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
For South Carolina:

Edwards
Kerry
Everyone else...

For the other states:

Kerry
Everyone else

:sob:

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
It seems that "Joe-mentum!" (c) could only get Joe Lieberman "Joe" far! Glad he finally took the clue and has saved me from the extreme annoyance I get whenever I see him on TV by dropping out (finally).

A question to all the older people here? Does anyone remember 1988 Presidential candidate and tank drivin' man, Mike Dukakis? If you close your eyes Kerry sounds almost exactly like ol' Mike. That's probably not a good precident...

RIO

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
That was funny... Dukakis with his scrawny little head sticking out of the tank, almost falling over due to the weight of the helmet he was wearing... :D

Well, primaries went as expected, though I thought Dean would do a bit better.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tim said:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

:howler: :howler: :howler:

rio,
it is a sad day when "joementum" finally woke up and realized he has as much relevance in a primary as al sharpton, mosley-braun, and kucinich, he was insulting all the voters with his belif that he could be the president, almost as bad as sharpton

kerry won and won big mostly,

as expected fangul was wrong and sharpton didnt carry squat.

speaking of carrying squat, how bout ol'howard.....he sure did well...even managed double digits in one state.....ol'howard appears to be set to catch the "joementum" that liberman had carry him so well......right to the ending of his campaign.

btw funniest thing yet in all this was gephardt, telling his crowd to never give up the fight, to always carry on, and then he promptly gave up.....does reason truly escape most politicians or do they think we are just imbeciles?

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
I just found the whole concept of "Joe-mentum!" (c) pretty funny. Especially since they actually had the exclaimation mark and everything. It was like they were trying to sex up Perry Como (he's hip and all the kids think he's super keen!) or something. Sad.

Dukakis was a loser, but he did sort of give us "Dukakis After Dark", with Willie Horton dirty dancing with Amy Carter...;)

RIO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts