Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Granada Club de Fútbol, or simply Granada CF, is a Spanish football club based in Granada, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded on 14 April 1931, it currently plays in La Liga, holding home matches at Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes.

Granada was the third Andalusian football team after Betis and Sevilla to compete in La Liga, in 1941–42. The team is located at position 24 of the historical points classification of the First Division, where it has participated in 20 seasons and achieved 6th place twice. Granada has been runner-up of Copa del Rey in 1959.

Current players that aren't shit:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get the fcking win I dont fcking care what it takes because after this we will probably be getting next to no points facing of Sevilla at their home, Real Sociedad and Real Madrid.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Am I the only one that just feels like leaving? You know you just get shat on time after time after time...its just not worth when you love a club like this and they let you down constantly...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have no faith in these cnts anymore they care nothing about this club they're probably just gonna bottle it like they've done consistently since the start of this season. And this season I think relegation is real danger cause at least last season we could finish off team like Granada or Eibar just to say a few but this season we can't even fcking do that!! There's literally only a 2 or 3 teams that can't beat Granada in this league and we are one fo them, for that alone we deserve to be relegated. All we can hope for is that there are teams that are even worse than us or that that useless cnt Pitarch brings in someone helpful in January. This is literally the worst time to be a Valencia fan in the past 30 years.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts