• Lukasz Gikiewicz
  • Juvhel Tsoumou
  • Harlem Gnohere
  • Ioan Hora
  • Adi Popa
  • Mihai Pintilii
  • Lucian Filip
  • Cristian Manea
Ah the good old copy paste whole squad "blacklist".
Among all the idiots in Romania, why did the biggest one among them had to become filthy rich.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Gnohere apparently sold to Al Ahly (Egypt) for 800k euros.. seems low for him, I would have thought 2-3 million euros at least, although if he was a little less chubby probably a fair bit more.

Anyways, this might open the path now for Adrian Petre to come to FCSB.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Gnohere apparently sold to Al Ahly (Egypt) for 800k euros.. seems low for him, I would have thought 2-3 million euros at least, although if he was a little less chubby probably a fair bit more.

Anyways, this might open the path now for Adrian Petre to come to FCSB.

Big loss, he's such a fantastic player. Good luck to him. He deserves a new start.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
He should have at the least been a starter when he kept bailing Steaua out off of the bench. Shocked he didn't ask to leave sooner. My sources tell me Gigi had some bank issues which is why he didn't sell anyone. I'm kind of surprised he's selling now.. the issues aren't gone.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,135 Posts
Manea has scored two goals for FCSB at half time so far against Lokomotiv Moscow (3-2 for FCSB).
Momcilovic scored too. Both players 'blacklisted' by Gigi, the moron.. for Manea's sake, I actually do hope he leaves.

5701 - 5707 of 5707 Posts