• Lukasz Gikiewicz
  • Juvhel Tsoumou
  • Harlem Gnohere
  • Ioan Hora
  • Adi Popa
  • Mihai Pintilii
  • Lucian Filip
  • Cristian Manea
Ah the good old copy paste whole squad "blacklist".
Among all the idiots in Romania, why did the biggest one among them had to become filthy rich.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Gnohere apparently sold to Al Ahly (Egypt) for 800k euros.. seems low for him, I would have thought 2-3 million euros at least, although if he was a little less chubby probably a fair bit more.

Anyways, this might open the path now for Adrian Petre to come to FCSB.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Gnohere apparently sold to Al Ahly (Egypt) for 800k euros.. seems low for him, I would have thought 2-3 million euros at least, although if he was a little less chubby probably a fair bit more.

Anyways, this might open the path now for Adrian Petre to come to FCSB.

Big loss, he's such a fantastic player. Good luck to him. He deserves a new start.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
He should have at the least been a starter when he kept bailing Steaua out off of the bench. Shocked he didn't ask to leave sooner. My sources tell me Gigi had some bank issues which is why he didn't sell anyone. I'm kind of surprised he's selling now.. the issues aren't gone.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Manea has scored two goals for FCSB at half time so far against Lokomotiv Moscow (3-2 for FCSB).
Momcilovic scored too. Both players 'blacklisted' by Gigi, the moron.. for Manea's sake, I actually do hope he leaves.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Gigi says he received an offer of 2 million euros from abroad for Nedelcu. Also, he wants to loan Ianis.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I agree, Morutan should be the clear starter. Just what I was reading. But it’s Gigi, whatever he says should be taken with a grain of salt... in any case, Ianis is in big trouble if he stays at Genk, they bought more players and he was excluded from the lot... so ridiculous

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I’m a way it’s sad, but I think it will revitalize his career. He was good in his first season with Esbjerg and a fan favourite. But this season they are terrible and he doesn’t seem to be taking his chances well or just not having any luck and fallen out of favour with the manager.

The only hiccup is that it’s under the ever unstable Gigi.. but it’s good for FCSB’s chances in Europe next season and for his own career as long as he doesn’t pull an Alibec and stay here forever or go to the Middle East / Turkey..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Sergiu Bus signed for FCSB.
I mentioned this in the transfer facts & rumours thread. Is there a preference for posting Liga I signings in a respective teams’ thread vs the other thread?

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Fair enough, will try to stick to that method in future :)

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Gigi very interested in Ghita. Another kid to destroy, or will he be one of the lucky ones? Better negotiate a low-ish release clause lol

Gnohere signed with his former club in Belgium btw, Mouscron

5701 - 5720 of 5722 Posts