Xtratime Community banner

5681 - 5698 of 5698 Posts

·
Registered
69,554 Posts
Bogdan Andone resigned. He clearly said Gigi Becali takes all the decisions in the team, something we already knew.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
What a surprise! I was sure he would stay years because he has such a strong personality

This is what money causes. Every player and coach is ready to accept humilliation to play at his club, and the press shows his ugly face in 3 of evrry 5 articles they publish, because it seems that's the only way the get some clicks

So the circus goes on, but it seems worse every time

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
He was at Ludogorets until last season. He must have some months of inactivity now
Did anyone watch his games? Has he lost a step? He's 31 now. His speed is what made him effective. He's had the misfortune in his career of Steaua having Fl.Petre, Nicolita and a few other quality RM's in the past. Then Reading didn't give him a fair shot due to too many options.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
I didn't watch him but I don't expect wonders from him. As you say speed was his trait and that can't be the same now. However, for FCSB which is such a mess, an experienced player like him can help

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
Very sad he has to go there after the Euro. But as I said, I'm sure all these problems have to do with his transfer being investigated. For some reason Apollon can't sell him and has loaned him from one club to another. I hope it ends soon. At least he'll play...

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
He seems like there's a desire for greatness in him. The way he takes over a game and demands respect from his opponents on the pitch. He has that "it" quality. Every RO player making some decent cash should have a team of mental coaches, fitness coaches, etc.. considering that the clubs are too amateurish to hire them on staff.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
5681 - 5698 of 5698 Posts