Xtratime Community banner

5681 - 5700 of 5722 Posts

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Bogdan Andone resigned. He clearly said Gigi Becali takes all the decisions in the team, something we already knew.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
What a surprise! I was sure he would stay years because he has such a strong personality

This is what money causes. Every player and coach is ready to accept humilliation to play at his club, and the press shows his ugly face in 3 of evrry 5 articles they publish, because it seems that's the only way the get some clicks

So the circus goes on, but it seems worse every time

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
He was at Ludogorets until last season. He must have some months of inactivity now
Did anyone watch his games? Has he lost a step? He's 31 now. His speed is what made him effective. He's had the misfortune in his career of Steaua having Fl.Petre, Nicolita and a few other quality RM's in the past. Then Reading didn't give him a fair shot due to too many options.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
I didn't watch him but I don't expect wonders from him. As you say speed was his trait and that can't be the same now. However, for FCSB which is such a mess, an experienced player like him can help

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Very sad he has to go there after the Euro. But as I said, I'm sure all these problems have to do with his transfer being investigated. For some reason Apollon can't sell him and has loaned him from one club to another. I hope it ends soon. At least he'll play...

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Good move by Coman. He hired a mental coach. That may reduce the impact of playing For this club

https://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/cr...-se-vede-o-schimbare-totala-la-el-577251.html
He seems like there's a desire for greatness in him. The way he takes over a game and demands respect from his opponents on the pitch. He has that "it" quality. Every RO player making some decent cash should have a team of mental coaches, fitness coaches, etc.. considering that the clubs are too amateurish to hire them on staff.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
George Miron (25, CB) will go to FCSB for free at the end of the transfer window in February, meaning Botosani can use him for three rounds. They will get 30% of his future transfer fee.

Gigi's 'blacklist':
  • Claudiu Belu
  • Alexandru Stan
  • Bozhidar Chorbadzhiyski
  • Marko Momcilovic
  • Diogo Salomao
  • Thierry Moutinho
  • Lukasz Gikiewicz
  • Juvhel Tsoumou
  • Harlem Gnohere
  • Ioan Hora
  • Adi Popa
  • Mihai Pintilii
  • Lucian Filip
  • Cristian Manea

I know some of them should be sold but I don't understand how he runs a club like this.. to place so many on a blacklist during the winter transfer window.. I hope he has some good replacements lined up if and when he does sell though. But he won't let Man or Coman leave it seems.. we'll be lucky to see them go in the summer even, because he's so crazy he thinks he can get 20 million or more for each of them...

5681 - 5700 of 5722 Posts