Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 5698 Posts

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time that our biggest teams get their own threads dedicated to them where we can post up results, goals, accurate news etc.

HAI STEAUA!

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
The current squad:

GKs: Carlos, Cernea

Defenders:
Saban, D.Balan, Goian, Ghionea, Baciu, Panait, P.Marin, Nesu

Midfielders: Nicolita, Paraschiv, Radoi, Lovin, Coman, Bostina, Cristocea, Ochirosii

Strikers: Oprita, Dica, Badea, Iacob

In my opinion Steaua need at least 2-3 new players. We´ll have injured and suspended players (Romanian teams get many yellow cards generally) during the 6 CL games and it´s necessary to get good reserves.

Steaua need Radoi and Iacob ASAP.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now that we advanced to the Champions League we should immediately go after a couple fresh players to get integrated fast... I think i've read on uefa.com that they plan on buying a couple players

who is recommandable?

IMO:

Herea, Prepelita, Lazar and Ferfelea... maybe Scarlatache and Sepsi, Mazilu or something

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
Mi-e frica mai mult de Lyon decât de Real Madrid. O sa vedeti ca din cele doua jocuri cu Real o sa câstigam minimum 3 puncte. Azi (n.r. joi) l-am sunat pe Mazilu. Vroiam sa dau 2-2,5 milioane de euro pe el si sa-mi spuna ce salariu vrea. Nu mi-a raspuns sI nu stiu daca o sa îl mai sun, pentru ca eu am momente. Acum îl vreau, acum nu-l mai vreau!

Gigi BECALI

:rolleyes:

Added:

Becali a precizat ca fost sunat de tehnicianul lui Sahtior Donetk, Mircea Lucescu, care l-a felicitat pentru calificarea în cea mai importanta competitie europeana intercluburi. “Este posibil sa facem un transfer de la echipa ucraineana, mai ales ca nu am cazut cu ei în grupa”, a dezvaluit Becali. Misterioasa tranzactie despre care a vorbit latifundiarul din Pipera ar putea fi aducerea unui atacant, post deficitar în acest moment la Steaua.

http://www.prosport.ro/index.php?section=articole&screen=index&id=3541

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
Possible targets I´ve read on the press:

-Pletikosa, goalkeeper from Shakhtar

-Vukic, midfielder from Shakhtar

-Agahowa, striker from Shakhtar

-Mazilu

-2 Belgian players

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 belgian players... and who?

The other ones seem to be interesting... I don't know about Pletikosa's level though

Agahowa is a good player as is Mazilu.... I don't know if its good to take left-overs from Shaktar as they would keep those players though, if they were really top-quality

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
Vukic is very good technically, he has some good skills but I don´t know if he´s a high priority for Steaua.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as replacement for Paraschiv maybe, who knows? it'd be good to have a back up for each player on the pitch

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
PMC said:
I don't know about Pletikosa's level though

Agahowa is a good player as is Mazilu.... I don't know if its good to take left-overs from Shaktar as they would keep those players though, if they were really top-quality

And wouldn´t you take Stoican if he was fit? Steaua´s squad needs reinforcements, then we´ll see how the first 11 looks like, but the main problem is the lack of backups.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Rumaniac said:
And wouldn´t you take Stoican if he was fit? Steaua´s squad needs reinforcements, then we´ll see how the first 11 looks like, but the main problem is the lack of backups.

I'd take Stoican with a heartbeat

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
GICA said:
-Pletikosa, goalkeeper from Shakhtar

-Vukic, midfielder from Shakhtar

-Agahowa, striker from Shakhtar

-Mazilu

-2 Belgian players
Vukic is awesome, but I don't know if Steaua could pay him. Also don't forget that he had a serious injury last year, so I don't expect him to be at his top level immediately.

Agahowa would also be a very nice addition to your squad, as he's quite fast. Not a top goal scorer though.

And who are the 2 Belgian players ? Maybe I can give some information about them :)

U

·
0 Posts
Steaua will have people on place this sunday in macedonia ! for talks with Ristic

his a striker,,, In my opinion his a very good striker and its a mystery that Ristic still play in our domestic liga,,, over the last two years he topp the goal scoring list,,, two years ago he scord more then 30 goals.... He show that he can score in international games as well,, scord for Sileks in Uefa cup against NK Maribor (0-1, 1-1 for Maribor) and last year against Beitar Jerusalem he scord 3 goals (4-3, 2-1 for Beitar)

This winter he wos on trail with the Russian premiera clubb Krylya Sovietov S, he playd very good in the test games for Krylya and scord in almost every game !! They wos about to sign him but in last moment some problems did come up,, i dont now exactly what it wos,, something with money or paper....

He will not embarrass Steaua and will do well in the CL if he gett the chance !!

FK Sileks put the Prize 200.000 Euros on him long time ago !

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lupisor said:
No offence to the other foreign players, but I want Steaua to sign Romanian players.

I must admit thou, I personally have no problems with signing a couple macos or ukrainians... I just wanna stay away from south americans or western europeans!

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
Yeah Romanian players, but if Sportul or other teams don´t want to sell easily and Gigi don´t want to pay for Romanian players, what can we do?

Steaua need some new players. Good foreigners are welcomed, even if I want Romanians too.

I think Steaua can pay Vukic, especially now that they´ll get money in CL. But I agree that he maybe isn´t in a good moment to come here. I don´t know.

I don´t know the name of the Belgian players but I´ve read that they can be Charleroi players, but I´m not sure if Steaua are really interested on these players.

We´ll see if Steaua get someone in attack...Mazilu, Aghahowa, Ristic..

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
This should be Dynamo line up for Steaua game if some players recover from Injuries....

Shovkovsky
markovic
rodrigo
rodolfo(gavrancic)
kaddouri
husiev
yussuf
rincon
correa
kleber
Milevsky(Shatsikh)

Three ukrainians in the starting line up if so.:pp

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
GICA said:
Shatskih reserve?
Likely,thought no one knows if kleber and milevsky will be fit for Steaua game.

Dynamo have 10 injurie players at the moment.

Btw,wth is Lucescu saying in the romanian press!?:rollani: :pp

·
Registered
69,568 Posts
kleber said:
Btw,wth is Lucescu saying in the romanian press!?:rollani: :pp
Nothing important.

Onlinesport says that 2 real targets are Pletikosa (Shakhtar) and a Brazilian striker from Charleroi: Dos Santos Costa.

1 - 20 of 5698 Posts