Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope it won't be Zuurman and/or zuur man when I'm in Turkey missing this game.

No big preview from me this time, just the line-up and the score.

Line-up

Lobont - De Jong, Heitinga, Escudé, Maxwell - Pienaar, Galasek, Sneijder, Van der Vaart - Sonck, Zlatan

The score

FC Zwolle - Ajax 1-2

Lim-Duan

Sonck 2x

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
what about someone else doing chivu´s job while he is away? ;)
Prince-O, Kluivert could you give us predictions or matchreports eventually?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I'm going on holiday as well in a few days. :cool: So perhaps Kluivert can do it?

·
Registered
59,051 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:

could you give us predictions ?
I won't mind doing that :devil: :drool: :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Code:
[b]               Lobont
         Heitinga  Escude
De Jong                  Maxwell
              Galasek
      Pienaar          VDV
De Ridder
              Zlatan        Mitea[/b]
This is how it should be till the end of the season, but Koeman probably will mess it up again ... :mad:

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
I'll give it a try ;)

Game: FC Zwolle - Ajax
Place of venue: Oosterenk stadium, Zwolle
Time of kick off: 12.30 (local time ;))

We can become champions this sunday, but the chance is rather slim. PSV will have to drop points against Volendam (which is rather unlikely ;)). If we do become champs, the celebration will take place on the Leidseplein, but without the 'kampioensschaal'. Ajax will already be on it's way home when Volendam - PSV is finished. I don't quite understand why we don't play at the same time as PSV, but it has probably got to do with Canal+.

Zwolle is in form and Ajax isn't. Our last win was 4 april, when we beat Groningen 2-1 :eek: We tied the following 3 games (Feyenoord, RBC and NEC). Zwolle's last loss was 13 may, which is rather surprising for such a team ;) After that they won 3 times and tied another 3 games :eekani:

The homegame earlier this year ended with 1-0, Steven Pienaar scored the only goal.

My line-up:

Lobont

De Jong - Heitinga - Escudé - Maxwell

De Ridder - Pienaar - Galasek - VDV

Sonck - Zlatan

Prediction:

Zwolle - Ajax 0-2

Zlatan
De Ridder

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Seems as if Zlatan will not be available against Zwolle.... :(

Ibrahimovic out of action with groin injury 01 May 2004

League leaders Ajax says they are concerned about striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic's new groin injury that the Swede sustained during from international duty last Wednesday .
Ibrahimovic, who missed a great deal of this season with a similar injury, received the knock in Sweden's 2-2 draw with Portugal in Coimbra on Wednesday.
The prolific striker says that his new injury in a result of playing too many matches and it is unlikely he will be risked for this weekend's clash with Zwolle.
(footballnl.com)

played too many matches? :confused:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Rafie is also out for this weekend because of an ankle injury picked up in a training on Saturday. Why does that happen now? :yuck: :(
Because of Zlatan and Raf being injured Babel is called-up.

Van der Vaart en Ibrahimovic ontbreken in Zwolle

Ajax mist zondag in het uitduel tegen FC Zwolle twee belangrijke spelers. Rafael van der Vaart en Zlatan Ibrahimovic ontbreken in de formatie van trainer Ronald Koeman wegens blessures. Koeman voegde derhalve junior Ryan Babel toe aan de selectie.
Rafael van der Vaart blesseerde zich op de training van zaterdag aan zijn enkel. Maandag wordt verder gekeken hoe ernstig de blessure van de aanvoerder is. Zlatan Ibrahimovic kwam met liesklachten terug van een wedstrijd met het nationale elftal van Zweden. De spits is niet op tijd hersteld voor het duel van zondag.
Door deze twee nieuwe blessuregevallen is de selectie van Ajax erg klein. Ronald Koeman voegde daarom Ryan Babel toe aan de groep. De aanvaller wist nog van niets toen hij in het veld stond bij de kampioenswedstrijd van de A1. Halverwege het duel (een 5-2 zege op Feyenoord) waarin hij twee keer scoorde, kreeg de jonge spits te horen dat hij zondag voor de derde keer bij de selectie van het eerste elftal zit. Ajax reist met 17 spelers af naar Zwolle.

(ajax.nl)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
:) the result:

Zwolle - Ajax 0:5
0:1 Galásek (36.)
0:2 Sonck (51.)
0:3 Sonck (76.)
0:4 Sneijder(79.)
0:5 Sonck (82.)

Goals online NOW: www.ajaxfans.de

Ajax: 74 Points
PSV: 65 Points

Only 1 little point from Volendam today, please and it´s done....

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Van der Vaart to undergo ankle scan today 03 May 2004

Ajax ace Rafael van der Vaart will go into hospital today to have his injured ankle examined. Van der Vaart, who will have to sit out the remainder of the Amsterdammers matches believes he will be fit for Holland's Euro 2004 campaign which should be a releif for 'Oranje' coach Dick Advocaat.
Van der Vaart sustained the injury last Saturday during a training-ground collision with Holland team-mate Wesley Sneijder. Ajax expect the talented midfielder to be fit to play in around a fortnight but have indicated that nothing will be decided until today's a scan is undertaken.

(footballnl.com)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm back. I still feel a bit crap, cause I had to wake up at 1.45 to get on time for the plane back to Holland, but knowing that sunday there will be party in Amsterdam there at least was a good reason to come back, against all those reasons to stay in Turkey just a bit longer. Like last year the sun didn't travel with me. :groan:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts