641 - 650 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
All players Hagi has promoted

• născut în 1991: Aurelian Chițu
  • născuți în 1992: Romario Benzar, Alin Cârstocea
  • născuți în 1993: Cristian Gavra, Alexandru Buzbuchi
  • născuți în 1994: Ionuț Puțanu, Gabriel Iancu, Bogdan Țîru, Boban Nikolov, Florin Tănase, Bogdan Mitache
  • născuți în 1995: Mihai Bălașa, Ionuț Vînă, Alexandru Mitriță, Alexandru Tîrnovan, Robert Hodorogea
  • născuți în 1996: Răzvan Marin, Florin Cioablă, Ciprian Perju, Paul Iacob
  • născuți în 1997: Cristian Manea, Dragoș Nedelcu, Arpad Tordai, Alexandru Cicâldău, Alexandru Stoica
  • născuți în 1998: Ianis Hagi, Florinel Coman, Carlo Casap, Andrei Ciobanu, Doru Dumitrescu, Virgil Ghiță, Tiberiu Căpușă
  • născuți în 1999: Tudor Băluță, Alexandru Mățan, Denis Drăguș, Radu Boboc
  • născut în 2000: Marius Leca
  • născut în 2001: Alexandru Georgescu
  • născuți în 2002: Alexi Pitu, Louis Munteanu, Darius Grosu

Also, most of the goalscorers either played or were raised by Viitorul.

Gabi Iancu (18 goluri), Denis Alibec (14), Ciâldău (14), Florinel Coman (12), Rivaldinho (11) sunt jucătorii la care face referire Hagi

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
Yeah I posted on the U21 thread. He could never recpver after the first one, let alone after a second one. It's a drama it happens at the beginning of his career

·
Registered
25,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #648 ·
If Viitorul doesn't freaking wake up, they'll end up in Liga II. They also have to stop getting all the rejects that don't make it abroad and selling all the young players they have. They have to realize they have to have a strong core of players if they want to succeed.

·
Registered
17,370 Posts
If Viitorul doesn't freaking wake up, they'll end up in Liga II. They also have to stop getting all the rejects that don't make it abroad and selling all the young players they have. They have to realize they have to have a strong core of players if they want to succeed.
It's a pity what happens at Viitorul. Having no other investor is a problem. They need to sell every player before they explode (Matan for example.would be worth more than 1,5 after this Euro, and could be very useful for them) and to get experience they started buying random foreigners that kill the identity of the team. On some games they had problems with the U21 rule...

Moreover, no coach has done well since Hagi

·
Registered
70,346 Posts
This weekend they played with Pitu, Grameni, Andronache, Haita, Matis...They had some absences, but it's something. I think Matis and Haita should get more chances, I liked what I saw.

641 - 650 of 650 Posts