Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Trabzonspor - Toulouse

Possible Line-up :

Trabzonspor : Sylva; Serkan Balci, R. Song (or Giray), Egemen Korkmaz (c), Cale; Colman, Tjikuzu; Engin Bayraktar, Selçuk Inan, Alanzinho; Umut Bulut

Toulouse : Blondel; Ebondo (or Congré), Cetto (c), M. Fofana, M'Bengue; E. Capoue; Devaux, E. Didot, Mou. Sissoko, Machado; Gignac

The TFC's fourth-placed finish in L1 last season afforded them a place in the play-offs for the group phase of the Europa League and their European season will kick off away to Turkish side Trabzonspor on Thursday night.

Fresh from a convincing 3-1 home to Saint-Etienne, Alain Casanova's men have some form ahead of their clash with the six-time Turkish champions, but know they face a stern test against last season's Turkish Super League's third-placed side.

"Trabzonspor is a top-quality side, very dangerous in attack, especially from set pieces," said Casanova, also noting that, "Toulouse can definitely pose them some serious problems. They go forward heavily in attack and sometimes that means their side can be cut in two. That could give us some ideas…"

While both sides have one win and one loss so far in their respective league seasons, the Turks will be looking to benefit from their vastly superior European experience of 80 matches in all European competitions.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Are you watching the match Fobal Club? The Turkish channel that was proving the match has gone off air... :( I was wondering if you have a stream?

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, i am not even sure it has been broadcasted here.

Anyway Toulouse won 3-1 which seems a really good result.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Gignac is carrying on from where he left off last season. He is looking one of the most dangerous strikers around anywhere in world football atm.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[tub]ZkW0fwWm7mE[/tub]​

Trabzonspor : Sylva, Čale (Kaçar 82'), Song, Baytar, İnan, Bulut, Korkmaz, Cora (Alanzinho 63'), Colman, Tjikuzu (Gökhan 69'), Balci.

Toulouse : Blondel - Ebondo, Cetto, Fofana (Congré 85'), M'Bengue - Capoue, Didot, Sissoko, Machado (Mansaré 83'), Devaux (Braaten 62') - Gignac.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Thanks for the video posting! This was a good win for Toulouse. Should be a shoo-in for the next round (group stage?).

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I just want to say that I hope every second Toulouse player dies and burns in hell for that last second goal. I hope you never get to win anything ever you fukking queers. ****!

Bye.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great goal from the shoulder from Gignac what a finisher.:howler: Too bad they couldn't hold the score.

Toulouse 2-2 Bruges​
Referee : M. Kever.
Attendance : 12 215
Goals : Toulouse : Sissoko (54’), Gignac (83’). Bruges : Akpala (52’), Perisic (90’+3’)

The video doesn't show Bruges opening goal.
[tub]dlxlqUsuUoY[/tub]​

1 - 20 of 27 Posts