Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I figured Lokomotiv deserved a thread for the upcoming season. As the first bit of news, Branislav Ivanovic, the Serbian International from last season departed for Chelsea FC this January.

Today, Lokomotiv may have found his replacement in a familiar face; Slovakian Fullback Marian Had, who was on loan to Sporting Clube de Portugal for the first half of this season, has returned to the Railway Men. Anyway, best of luck to Lokomotiv this season, and I'll keep everybody updated on the team results and rumours as the season progresses.

Here is the article from uefa.com:
http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=658896.html

Sporting Clube de Portugal have allowed Slovakia full-back Marián Had to cut short his loan stay in Lisbon and return to FC Lokomotiv Moskva.

Out of favour
The 25-year-old rejoins the Russian side after being limited to just five Liga appearances this season – and none in the UEFA Cup. Paulo Bento's team had secured Had's services for an undisclosed fee last summer, but he had fallen further down the defensive pecking order at the Estádio José Alvalade with the January arrival of left-back Leandro Grimi. "I spoke to Sporting and decided it was better for me to get back to Lokomotiv," Had said. The 14-times capped international, who can also operate in central defence, spent the last two seasons with Lokomotiv after spells with 1. FC Brno and MFK Ružomberok.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angle_eyes said:
Are you a Loko fan, Porto&Guti?

I just follow Russian football pretty closely, and seeing that there are not that many postings lately, I figured I would start a thread for the new season.

Don't mean to take over this thread; (LOL)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
You are doing a good work in the portuguese and russian forums Porto&Guti.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kleber said:
You are doing a good work in the portuguese and russian forums Porto&Guti.:thumbsup:

Thx. I'll always be a Porto fan, but I really do enjoy Russian Football, and it's fun to chat with fans of the Russian League, because I do not have a bias toward any of the teams.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Porto&Guti said:
Thx. I'll always be a Porto fan, but I really do enjoy Russian Football, and it's fun to chat with fans of the Russian League, because I do not have a bias toward any of the teams.
Welcome to our forum then :) (But it'd be so much better if you actually were a Loko fan :angel::D)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia said:
What a nice "Forum Manager" star you guys have now... I want something like this too :frownani::D
You are not a devoted member.:D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia said:
But I used to be :stuckup: Old merits should count too :shades::D
I miss good old Julia.:moan: :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
What a nice "Forum Manager" star you guys have now... I want something like this too :frownani::D
That's what you get for stepping down from Forum Manager... :pp

BTW, you can make an avatar that includes that piece anyway... ;)

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is an interview with Peter Odemwingie:
http://english.sport-express.ru/news/13_1759/

Peter Odemwingie returned to FC Lokomotiv Moskva after competing for the Nigerian National Team at the African Cup of Nations

The Nigerian forward returned to Lokomotiv Moskva after his country lost to Ghana in the semi-finals of the African Cup of Nations

Odemwingie: "I missed two gatherings with my club, but I feel that I am in good form."

"The coaches are satisifed with my fitness level, and I don't need to catch up to my teammates"

"I will perform as a midfielder in the upcoming season, but I feel that I will become accustomed to my new duties on the pitch quickly"

"I will attain a Russian passport as soon as I return to Moscow, so I won't count as a foreign player in the Russian Premier League anymore"

"Lokomotiv lacked stability last season, and we also had problems with tactical preperation. I supposed Rashid Rakhimov will manage to eliminate these problems this season"

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
OAnimal said:
That's what you get for stepping down from Forum Manager... :pp
Or rather that's what I don't get :D But how was I supposed to know that FMs will get such stars soon?! :frownani::wallbang::D
BTW, you can make an avatar that includes that piece anyway... ;)
lol good idea :D Although CMs won't understand this joke I'm afraid :doh:

Porto&Guti said:
Here is an interview with Peter Odemwingie:
http://english.sport-express.ru/news/13_1759/

"I will attain a Russian passport as soon as I return to Moscow, so I won't count as a foreign player in the Russian Premier League anymore"
Wow :eek: I didn't even know they were going to do it.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
I miss good old Julia.:moan: :D
Which one, the one who delete our whole conversation about lovers once?
;)

I prefer the new Julija, who helps her friend with boy troubles, who discusses chocolate tastes, etc... :D ;)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
Or rather that's what I don't get :D But how was I supposed to know that FMs will get such stars soon?! :frownani::wallbang::D
Intuition... :D

lol good idea :D Although CMs won't understand this joke I'm afraid :doh:
There's only one way to find out... :D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
OAnimal said:
I prefer the new Julija, who helps her friend with boy troubles, who discusses chocolate tastes, etc... :D ;)
Bojan, I've always been like this :stuckup::D And deleting those posts was my duty :shades::D

Intuition... :D

There's only one way to find out... :D
Something called intuition tells me that it's better not try something like this :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
Bojan, I've always been like this :stuckup::D
Maybe, but you didn't expose yourself until recently... :D

And deleting those posts was my duty :shades::D
Hmmm... :D

Something called intuition tells me that it's better not try something like this :D
Female intuition is usually flawed... :D ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
OAnimal said:
Maybe, but you didn't expose yourself until recently... :D
You didn't know I like chocolate? :eek: I should have mentioned it long ago :wallbang::D

:nono:

Female intuition is usually flawed... :D ;)
I got it now. You are trying to get me put that pic on my avatar so that CMs could ban me! How evil of you :depress:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Julia said:
You didn't know I like chocolate? :eek: I should have mentioned it long ago :wallbang::D
On the other hand I should know that all women like chocolate... :sigh:

:howler:

I got it now. You are trying to get me put that pic on my avatar so that CMs could ban me! How evil of you :depress:
I am technical manager, remember? I'd never let them ban you. :)
Also, I don't think you'd get banned for something like this. If they don't ban Liternit for his avatar, there's no way they'd ban you... :D

1 - 20 of 342 Posts