Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the finnish team ive decided to take control of as a break game from stevenage boro

FC Honka on CM
are in div 1 southern section (if i remembering correctly)
have a 1000 capacity stadium
and the board have gave me an impossible aim: European qualification.....

looks like ive got to win the cup in my first season then
no restriction on players so i assume i can sign who ever i want :)

in real life
http://www.fchonka.org/m1/ website...in finnish :mad: have no clue what it all means...

http://footballresults.czweb.org/team.php?c=2&t=19 shows results of there season so far...
from the results looks like they doing a mid table job (ill try find table so i can find out)

ah, there 4th after 26 games ( think finnish season has ended)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Finnish is very different from Norwegian, so I can't understand anything of that site neither. And I have never seen a non top division team having ambitions of qualifying for Europe before.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the stadium randomly increased to 5000

and all the players are crap, apart from one which i have not put on the list

so far ive sold most of the team making about a 400K profit, and signing an entire new team to replace, ive mainly focused on players that talk spainish or portuguese by the looks of things, i have some english and african players in the team too
yet to play a game with them to find out how i do.

but top two teams from each section go into a semi final type thing i believe then into a final? oh i dunno...

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm well ive finished the season and well, i must say despite the low quality players in the league im in it made for an intereasting league
lots of goals early on in season, making me look like a promotion playoff favourite but i ended up in the religation zone after the mid season run of bad results and lack off goals, with a few last games of the season victories i scraped the religation zone but my fears werent over yet, as i was in the religation playoff where i had to face a non league team and it put me up against kooteepee a non league team that made it too the semi final of the finnish cup, but i eased past them to secure my place in the division 1 southern section for one more season.

now what do i need after playing this season, consistancy would be a good thing, and maybe a better goalkeepr as mine compared to the rest in the league arent exactly the best i must say having marco negri in the team was a big help for us :)

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok well thats as far as yah gonna get, due too mass computer problems lately the end result was, computer gettin refommated totally so, when i eventaully reinstall cm01/02 ill be back with a new quest....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts