Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I have the time again for a match thread :D *clap clap* ;)

Possible Line-Ups:
FC Bayern München:
1 Kahn - 2 Sagnol, 25 Linke, 12 R. Kovac, 3 Lizarazu - 17 Fink, 11 Effenberg, 16 Jeremies - 24 Santa Cruz, 9 Elber, 13 Sergio

SV Werder Bremen: 1 Rost - 6 Baumann, 14 Verlaat, 20 Krstajic, 19 Skripnik - 4 Stalteri, 22 Frings, 8 Lisztes, 2 Ernst - 32 Ailton, Bode

Last year we lost due to two Pizarro goals, that can't happen this year :D. We have a superb statistics against Bremen: 25-6-4, 87:34 goals

I guess this time we can predict a win without any fear because Bayern needs a good result to fly to Madrid with confidence.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Well i read that Niko Kovac will start instead of Fink...thats what was listed on the fc bayern official site........Forza Bayern

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just hope that Bayern wins and Leverkusen somehow slips against Koln. That would give Bayern big chance again to win the Title for the 4th time in a row.

Will there ever be a team to win 4 in a row. Bayern needs to win this year to get that record, but they're 7 points behind.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think we should rest Either Santa or Elber alongside Brazzo for the Real Madrid game. Jeremies and liza should rest as well because they will have ah uge task on Wednesday. Having said that, I still think we should win this game with those changes. We have to use Tuesday night's burst of confidence in our advantage.

I suggest the following lineup:

Kahn
Sagnol-Linke-R.Kovac (Sforza)-Tarnat
N.Kovac (Brazzo)-Effenberg-Fink
Sergio (Fuelner)-Pizarro-Santa Cruz (Elber)

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FC Bayern München: 1 Kahn - 2 Sagnol, 25 Linke, 12 R. Kovac, 18 Tarnat - 17 Fink, 11 Effenberg, 8 N. Kovac - 24 Santa Cruz, 9 Elber, 14 Pizarro

This is the line-up that will start. Game will begin in 3 minutes.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
good....resting hargreves Jeremies and Lizarazu and Salihamidzic will play 2nd half i think..............3 striker,it seems Hitzfield want to secure a win from the 1st half :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Pizarro 1-0 :D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
damn it.......Ailton penalty for a dumb linke foul 1-1:depress:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
1-1 end of 1st half........we should attack more 2nd half

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
2-1 Bayern now........Santa Cruz:D 54th minute

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
2-2 injury time equalizer:depress: .......

·
Registered
428 Posts
We should better win that damn cup if we want to play CL next year.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agreed. Once again a shameful display. That makes hope for the CL, we always shine there after we suck in the league. :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am seriously pissed off and annoyed. I also think Bayern got today what they deserved for playing such a negative and lousy game. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I am upset I am really upset! They better win that CL if they want to play in the CL next year....I hate this feeling....I really do....

:mute:

·
Registered
12 Posts
****!!!

Now, we can only win one cup this season the Champions Cup.
:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

They should have played with their number one line up even thuogh the Real Madrid game is coming thanks for the squad rotation now they cant win the Bundesliga!

Even tough Hizfeld is the worlds best manager due to the final league position he should be sacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I thought bayern played a fantastic game but were let down by their finishing. Lady luck was not on our side but let's hope it will be different next time. From now on, we need to win every one of our remaining games in order to play in the champions league next season. I believe however that had the players played the way they did today, we would never have found ourselves in such a horrible position in the first place.

·
Registered
315 Posts
bayern fan said:
I thought bayern played a fantastic game but were let down by their finishing. Lady luck was not on our side but let's hope it will be different next time. From now on, we need to win every one of our remaining games in order to play in the champions league next season. I believe however that had the players played the way they did today, we would never have found ourselves in such a horrible position in the first place.
Hmmmm Bayern fan, are you sure you were watching the same match we were watching? I did not see Bayern today, I saw a lame team. The first half it looked as if we were playing AWAY. Being a bayern fan, I am greatly dissapointed with the attitude displayed today. In the first half everytime Ailton ran he was almost one on one with Kahn. The key word for that is SLOW. Next, I am so bored of this passing between Kovac, Linke, Sagnol, Fink, Kovac, Kovac Linke, Effenberg, Linke....and so on. The only deft pass was Effenberg's which resulted in a goal. Other than that, we lacked creativity and lacked Hargreaves and Jeremies work rate. There was no running at all on the field. The forwards were waiting for the ball and all they get were LONG balls to the other goalie. I grew frustrtated with every minute. It is exactly the way we played today that left us struggling for a champion's league spot. Let us face it, the players do not have the apetite to play in the bundesliga. They only look forward to the champion's league. We are Bayern, we are suppoused to outplay teams coming to Munich and we should be installing fear in their hearts. Teams in the bundesliga who come to Munich are not afraid anymore to attack us and have no respect to our ground. Even Koln came to Munich attacking and almost took the lead two weeks ago. I expect after that game with Real, we would come out blazing. Tarnat, Kovac, Linke, Sagnol all looked lame. Their penalty kick was not to be given, and Santa's goal was lucky, while his claimed offside was not offside...it was a header back by the defender. That linesman needs thick glasses and a kick up the a*s. Now, when they got that freekick at the end I had Hitzfeld gut feeling. POOR MARKING is the key word here! I think this is the first time this season that a team scores more than a goal at our own ground so this is a poor display. Bremen again proved to be Bayern's bogey team. They started our bad run of results in the first game and now they ended our hopes of the title....We've gone 4 games with them without a win.

Anyway, I am calm now. Why should I upset myself. After all. I am used to all this. It usually end with a happy note. This time it won't. Anything below 3rd is a huge disaster for Bayern and their new team next season. Thus, Wednesday's game will MOST LIKELY give me heart problems. If you don't read from me after Wednesday, it is either I am dead or I am so joyful that I look dead....either way I will collapse after the game.

A very upset BLOODY Bayern fan...

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
There wasn't any need to bring on Brazzo. Hitzfeld does wonderfully unreasonable things, to say the least, recently. It was 2-1 and the simplest thing to do was to bring on someone like Feulner(wasn't even on the bench)/Thiam/..., not Salihamidzic and Lizarazu who should've been 100% fit and fresh for Bernabeu.

Brazzo sucked totally and may not be up for 90 minutes against Real. Did Ottmar want that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts