Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scholl will make his comeback against Hertha after a long pause due to his serious injury. Hopefully he can play quite good, he needs some practice for the WC!

Effenberg is out of the team, Hitzfeld threw him out. This was done because Effenberg claimed that people without work shouldn't get that much benefit from the state.

I guess they would like him in Galatasaray, he could fit Hagi's roles ;) (all of them) perfect :D :tongue:.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Its really funny @ bayern,we just can play a game with a full squad.:) We were happy to hear that Scholl will be back for this importnat game against Hertha and all we hear now is that Effenberg has been thrown out of the team:cool: .....i aint be laughing ,but really the situation is funny and makes me laugh:D .....
anyway frank,any good news? the lineup for example? or u know nothin yet?

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bayern: 1 Kahn - 4 Kuffour, 5 Linke, 12 R. Kovac, 3 Lizarazu - 16 Jeremies, 8 N. Kovac (Scholl), 23 Hargreaves - 20 Salihamidzic, 9 Elber, 24 Santa Cruz

Berlin: 1 Kiraly - 32 Marx, 4 Van Burik, 14 Simunic, 21 Hartmann - 18 Dardai, 22 Beinlich - 30 Marcelinho - 7 Alves, 11 Preetz, 8 Goor

Last games: 4:1, 3:1, 1:1 and 3:0. We didn't loose since october 1977 :D at home. 1991 we won 7:1 :cool:.
Statistic: 13 - 3 - 2, 47:18 goals

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Is Effe out forever, end of the season? :(

Seems the world has gone insane lately. Everyday, hearing stupid news.

Why does Effe say those things at this certain time and why do everybody jumb on the bandwagon and attack him for JUST his opinion? :rolleyes: Freakshow.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oh ah....Amazing. Things like that happening right towards the end. Effenberg is stupid for such remarks really. Couldn't he save them until the end of the season? Eh? I hope the supporters come to the game to stand by the team. I stand with Hitzfeld's decision all the way. It is a match we cannot afford to lose and the last thing we need is fan jeers on one of our players.

Hey, I heard Kahn is likely to miss the game with stomach upset? Is that true? I hope not! :(

Kuffour is back? Are you sure his suspension is over by now?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yeah,Kuffour suspension is over and he will get back to the lineup and thats a good thing along with the return of Scholl whom i doubt will start.....Effenberg is only out for this game as far as i understood from hitzfield's words..

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kahn is 100% fit and Effenberg is out just for one game, it was his own wish for what I have heard.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Scholl started the game :) ....and a nice header by elber is saved now...good start.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
wow....7 minutes and wolfsburg are 3-0 up against rostock........more good news is that Bremen scored 1 against levekusen through listzes:D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
red card for simenec and stupidity from fink earns him the yellow card..........hertha with 10 men now.............
Dortmund are up thru rosicky and Ze Roberto drew 1-1

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
no the red card belonged to **** Van Burik .sorry for the mistake:)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hertha's van Burik is sent off!
A bit of a punch-up in the Berlin box, Simunic boxed Fink in the face, and the referee sent Van Burik off. Utter confusion here. See why i was mistaken :D

Leverkusen missed a penalty!
It was goalkeeper Jörg Butt, who had converted 21 of his 22 penalties hitherto in the Bundesliga, but Rost was down well to save the spot-kick

16:14 43. min (1-0)
Dortmund - Köln
Cologne hit the crossbar
... as Cullman hit a falling shot in the box, Lehmann had no chance, but the ball came back off the woodwork:eek:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
We are up 2-0 thx to Elber and an own goal by Hartmann............
Leverkusen are still down 1-2 to Bremen and Dortm,und are held 1-1 by Koln.....TITLE hopes again?:D

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Pizarro for 3-0 ..........wow great team work:cool:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Game ended 3-0 but Dortmund scored from a dubious penalty decision through Amoroso:rolleyes:

·
Registered
315 Posts
It was clearly not a penalty :( I watched it and it was clearly amoroso who pushed the defender to fall over Jurgen. In fact Jurgen had pulled the Koln defender from his shirt and Amoroso tripped over the defender which resulted in one the most unfair decisions this year. Too bad, we could have taken the second spot. I got the feeling Leverkusen will slip at Nurnberg. I hope we can win and Dortmund and Schalke lose. If that happens, then we will win the title because I think Leverkusen will be under EXTREME pressure at home against Hertha. Though, I feel Hertha then will have lost all chances at A CL spot and might give the game to leverkusen just so we do not win it :D Nobody wants us to win :D

Possible outcome for next week.

Leverusen tie
Dortmund lose
Bayern win
Schalke lose :D

Leverkusen 67
Bayern 65
Dortmund 64
Hertha 61
Schalke 61

This might give Hertha the chance to take 3rd and will give them some incentive. We win, Leverkusen tie and we take the league by virtue of a 1 goal difference :D We already are 1 goal difference behind leverkusen and since leverkusen should not win a single game and we have to win both by at least a goal each then we become 1 more than them :D Sounds like a fantasy but why not be optimistic and hope? Anyway, I would settle for 2nd place and an automatic CL spot. I really hate going to Wolfsburg and the are in a great form in the last few games :(

·
Registered
194 Posts
well q80,as long as we win at wolfsburg that's goog enough for me...,i cant belive how badly leverkusen are slipping..does not augur well for them with the manU clash coming up..,

and i almost did a back flip when u said we are not far behind leverkusen on goal diference..boy our defence really had a great season didn't it considering how goal shy our strikers have been lately..

Things are looking good..hope the season ends end on a similar note..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yeah, as long as we can beat Wolfsburg away, I will be happy. If Leverkusen and Dortmund do not want the title this time again, we would be more than happy to help in :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts