Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game will decide if we will go to the semi fibal or not...but i think that there is no doubt that we will kick them to China:D :D :D ...after the excellent win over bilbao i predict to win more than 4-0 over pana ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
yeah!

I am sure that you'll kick Panathinaikos ass. They are not very good team. They just play with strength and long balls. No technique. Olympiakos Fans' wishes are with Barca
PUTANAS YII PANATHINAIKI
(That means Panathinaikos, sons of bitches)

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Pireus people your moms where the ones who were bitches and you know that. Everytime a ship came from USA they had a lot of work to do . You know what i mean?;) .
Maybe you Thrynos friend are a son of an american sailor you never know:D .

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
we need to win more than 1 vgoal and bbarça this year at cl still don't know what is win at home, this game rexach can not play defencely

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
The Chelsea-repeat :)

Hey Greeks! Calm down! No talk about who are bitches. I suggest you all buy a plane-ticket to Amsterdam and go visit some, instead of talking about them here...

·
Registered
918 Posts
what do u think the line-up will be ??

xavi and cocu : proved well in midfield ( A MUST )
saviola and overmars and rivaldo and kluivert : which 2 or 3 will be picked .
BONANO : ;)
DEFENSE : coco , puyol are guarantied .

what do u think guys :

i would go for and ultra offensive play :
-----bonano------
puyol--chris-coco
LE21-xavi-cocu-overmars
-------rivo-----------
kluivert---saviola

·
Registered
407 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS FANS ARE FATHERS OF PANATH.

Hey, Panathinaikos sons of bitches, DON'T MAKE YOUR FATHERS LAUGH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

PUTANAS YII PANATHINAIKI!

OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPIAKOS OLYMPAIKOS OLYMPIAKOS
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
You wrote "HEY!", Krijn, and I have a screenshot to prove it. :)

Always nice to see so much south-european temper, no matter if we play Gala, Besiktas or Pana...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
As alway I predict a 5:0 for Barça. :star: ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
for MxPx

MxPx , why do you relate the Greek teams with Turkish teams ? We have nothing in common with them. We have south european temper, but the Turkish have only hate for the Europeans.:fero:

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
we will beat them but they will be chickens coz they will play defensive match.

We Are Here For The 0-0, Warns Pana Coach Makarian
News Archive

04/07/2002. Panathinaikos will be happy with a goalless draw on Tuesday night in the Champions League Quarter Finals second leg with Barcelona, PAO coach Sergio Makarian warned as the Greek side arrived in Catalonia on Sunday.

"A 0-0 would put us in the Semis, so why lie about it? We will definitely be playing to get that result" he told the local press.

Makarian does not know whether he will sit on the bench or not as the FIFA gave him a touchline ban for the fracas in Olympiakos-Panathinaikos last month.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
BARCA4EVER said:
what do u think the line-up will be ??

xavi and cocu : proved well in midfield ( A MUST )
saviola and overmars and rivaldo and kluivert : which 2 or 3 will be picked .
BONANO : ;)
DEFENSE : coco , puyol are guarantied .

what do u think guys :

i would go for and ultra offensive play :
-----bonano------
puyol--chris-coco
LE21-xavi-cocu-overmars
-------rivo-----------
kluivert---saviola
id put rocky instead of cocu but only cause i like rocky more
other than that i agree with ur team

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Champions League preview: Barcelona v Panathinaikos

Nobody besides the club's devoted fans expected they can go that far and no any result in quarterfinal would be a good one especially taking into consideration that Panathinaikos won the first game by help of the referee:mad: . The things are quite different for Barcelona as the elimination from Champions league would be a disaster for them not only for the fact that they would be deprived of any trophy this season but also because they face danger not to obtain Champions League place for next season as they may be out of top four in Spain.
Currently they have a lot of problems; the main one seems to be the loss of real leader on pitch. This season Rivaldo is not able to find himself at his top because of the injuries and bad form. He is not able to recapture his best shape and lead his team.
The last domestic championship away win over Athletic Bilbao could be a psychological boost for Catalan side and increase their moral. According to club's chairman Joan Gaspart the team still have a chance to struggle for La Liga title. This is difficult to believe, the Gaspart's words may be of mere psychological effect before such a decisive game; it is extremely important the chairman believes in his team.
Gaspart is keen on winning the game against Panathinaikos as the forthcoming tie is a key one not only for the future of several players and the coach but also for future of team's policy.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS, cant you stop polluting every possible thread with your fish affection? Come on...

Regarding the game, "chickens"? excuse me, but every team that goes to play with Barcelona at Camp Nou, especially with a 1-0 win on their pocket will go out defencively. Especially a team like Panathinaikos (who along with Leverkusen are not on the "huge" club category).

Anyway, if Barcelona scores an early goal I think they will go through, but if PAO manages to hold on for a while things could get tough for you. They might not be the most creative team but they do have the ability to counter attack fast and their strikers are deadly. Karagounis, their play-maker, returns and thats a very big boost for them since everything goes through his feet and they missed him desperatly in the first game. Jan Michaelsen should also be back and he is important as well with his tactical understanding. On the other hand Luis Enrique is a boost for Barca as well. Rexach must realise that he must not field a slow defence. Kolkka, Karagounis and Olisadebe/Vlaovic are very fast and will eat Abelardo for lunch in fast counter attack. Someone less "solid" but faster will serve you better in this game...

May the better team win and I wont be so surprised if that is PAO though Barcelona are still the favorites in my eyes.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I hope Puyol will recover for tomorrow. He and Rivaldo didn`t train yesterday because of injurys. If Rivaldo could play, he should be on the bench and play in the second half if we need a goal.

Pana will get alot of support. Camp Nou was packed by greek fans today. Armed with video camaras and decire for Barça souvenirs.:)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Robban- Rivaldo and Penelope Cruz, you have a thing for skinny and beatifull (for Rivaldo this obviously refers to his football skills) stuff eh? :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The diffrences between Señorita Cruz and Rivaldo is that Sra. Cruz doesn`t have spots. But Rivaldo has skinnier legs. So I don`t know which one too chose...:D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I reckon Penelope would do a better job as left forward for Barcelona than Rivo on the acting scene or (shockhorror! :eek: ) in bed...

But then, with Penelope Cruz on Rivaldo's role, Kluivert would lean dangeroussly to the left all the time. :D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts