Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seriously...i used to greatly admire your team earlier in the mid 90's, but now...ever since louis van gaal left and serra ferrer came into the squad you have been nothing less then pathetic. inconsistent, and also the departure of figo to real madrid cf :devil: and rivaldo's inconsistency and injuries sure left your midfield in tatters and you lost all the creativity and goals in your midfield. now under rexach, you are not too much better, and ur new transfers havent been anything special. saviola has been excellent in his first season, but geovanni and rochemback look average at best. also, someone please explain, how the most creative player in your midfield now, marc overmars sits out on the bench and some loser like motta gets to play more regularly...absolutely absurd. is it true zaccheroni will be coaching barca next season? if it is...:fero: prepare for another season winning nothing but jacksh1t...sacking rexach and bringing back van gaal would be a turn for the better.

anyway...real madrid cf would outplay you anyday, anywhere, regardless of which coaches or players you have or which tactics you play. :D

HALA MADRID.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
spoken like a true real fan....

lemme guess in '99 u were a "hardcore" man utd supporter?

either that or u were still being breastfed.....

btw, real r going for their 9th cup not 10th.... :rollani:

godamn newbie....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
OneManGang said:

anyway...real madrid cf would outplay you anyday, anywhere, regardless of which coaches or players you have or which tactics you play. :D

HALA MADRID.
ah huh, we dont need to change players or coach, real were "outplayed" in both legs of the CL... did u even see the game?

even del bosque admitted real had a pitiful display and were outplayed at home in the 2nd leg....

sorry this only makes sense if you know who del bosque is... he is the real coach....

cheers

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, I just love when another glory hunting merengue enters our forum. His remarks about Overmars as an creative midifielder and Rochemback as average just shows his poor football knowlegde. I suppose that he has seen around 2 matches with Barça this season. That he concider Louis Van Gaal as a good coach just shows his level.

A player like Motta who can play in so many postions at his young age is really a so called loser?:rolleyes:

Your remark that Real Madrid would outclass anyday and anywhere just shows that you aren`t older than 14 years old, since I can seriosly remember more matches when Barça has out played Real than the opposite. Were you born back in 1994? If so please tell me the result of that season, gilipollas!

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL...typical responses i expected from a barca fans...

wanker-ski...no your assumption of me being a 'hardcore' man united fan is totally off the mark (surprise surprise :rolleyes:), i have been supporting real madrid cf since i started watching football...my phrase referring to 10 european cups is that it will happen soon, i am fully aware that real madrid are going for 9 this season, but they will make it 10 the season after that...naturally, barca will be biting our dust (as always)

as for barca being able to outplay real madrid anyday...yes barca were the better team in the 2 semi finals, but in the first leg at nou camp (sh1thole) real madrid cf started off with a 5 man defence...so we were inviting ur clueless attack to try your luck. and at the bernabeu you were the better team in second half and ur goal against us was nothing less then a harmless cocu pass which was mistakenly intercepted by helguera...del bosque did admit barca were better, but the truth is real madrid cf took their chances and managed to score. as for being outplayed...u putas seem to have forgotten in la liga when madrid came to nou camp, playing you off the park...barca were lucky as hell to even tie if it werent for cesar's mistake...you can call me a newbie all you like, but in only a matter of time i will become just as old on this forum as you are now...face the fact you childish pr1ck.

robban...i guess you have never ever seen marc overmars play a game, his superb performances in euro2000, his brilliant play at arsenal, and he was great at barca last season too...as for rochemback, yes he is only average at best, lacks technique and temperament to be one of the best...as for me considering louis van gaal as a good coach, i guess ur short memory is quite hilarious how good he made barca after taking over from robson, you wouldnt have kluivert, the de boers and co. if it werent for van gaal...go do some research on ur underachieving team...

as for motta...his so called 'flexibility in positions' hasnt proven useful at all to the least, having him in marc overmars's position has proven really useful to barca's midfield and attack right? fool...

as for my age, i am 17, but thats besides the point...real madrid cf have been more successful then barca in recent times...in the mid90's you were good...but when was the last time you actually won a european cup? yes barca are the kings of the cup winners cup (oh wait...that doesnt exist anymore...great work. :rolleyes:)
as for 1994...just luck, real madrid had underestimated tenerife in the last match and blew a 2 goal lead...enjoy that league win memory u catalonian fool...because you wont ever win the league again...:D

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
surely robban who calls himself anti madrista doesnt have any opinion worth anything...i guess you became that way ever since figo left you...let it go and stop crying boy...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
OneManGang said:
robban...i guess you have never ever seen marc overmars play a game, his superb performances in euro2000, his brilliant play at arsenal, and he was great at barca last season too...as for rochemback, yes he is only average at best, lacks technique and temperament to be one of the best...as for me considering louis van gaal as a good coach, i guess ur short memory is quite hilarious how good he made barca after taking over from robson, you wouldnt have kluivert, the de boers and co. if it werent for van gaal...go do some research on ur underachieving team...

Please, I don`t want to have this disscussion since it`s very obvious your just another gloater whitout a single idea about your club.

I`ve seen almost every match Marc Overmars has played for Barça. He isn`t superb at all. Can`t cross, can`t dribble, just uses his pace - which is very easy for a worldclass defender to read. Overmars was okej in Arsenal because the english Premier League is more open which suits his style. He was good at Ajax but that was before his injury.

Rochemback is 21 years old and is nicknamed "The new Dunga", he`s a brazilian international and has been one of our best players after christmas. That he lacks temprament is proberly the most stupid reamrk I`ve read since that his is strongest quality.

I defintly remember Van Gaal. And since you seem to be such an expart, could you please remind me of one good thing he did here? Yes, without Van Gaal we wouldn`t have had the De Boer`s and others. That would be more like a utopia. I think you should stop playing FIFA02 on Playstation and watch the players in reality. Your remark by using the word "puta" isn`t exactlly something that impresses anyone. I think you should stop reading Labas posts and get your self an own mind. You`ll get band for using pathetic spanish insults. Just a warning.

Your profile says your born 1987, which will make you more 15 than 17, which pretty easily explains your bad manners and extreme lack of knowledge. BTW, who do you like most Butragueño or Michel? Do your remeber when Hugo Sanchez and Valdano played for Barça back in 1994 and Hugo scored a hat-trick against Real on Camp Nou?:)

Yes, of course I started to disslike Real after that Figo left. I was actually a Real Madrid fan before and had my room full of Raùl posters. God you`re a very inteligent young man.:)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
its really sad when a madrid fan comes here 2 make a thread 2 trash barca.

just spare your time because as a barca fan i would like 2 talk with civilised barca fans without the interuptions of sad madrid fans that have little football knowledge.

nou camp being a sh!thole. lol
never winning the spanish league again

these are comments that you know aint true so stop wasting your time here and click on the REAL MADRID forum

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robban...me? just another gloater? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."BTW, who do you like most Butragueño or Michel? Do your remeber when Hugo Sanchez and Valdano played for Barça back in 1994 and Hugo scored a hat-trick against Real on Camp Nou?" real cute robban. and you have the guts to call ME a gloater after posting that kind of crap? :rolleyes:

as for marc overmars...the english premiership and la liga are very similar leagues...both are very open as you say, so marc overmars naturally would have no problem adjusting to barca, which he didnt. overmars has been brilliant for holland, spearheaded their attack in 98, has lightning quick speed, he CAN dribble with BOTH feet at ease and is a threat to any defence...picking motta over him is a blasphemy...rochemback is only an average player, dunga was a classic central midfielder and motivator, rochemback usually just looks one footed in front of strong defences and doesnt prove to be as useful.

as for van gaal...yet again, ur totally overlooking his achievements. after robson left didnt he win barca silverware? didnt he once narrowly get barca into the semifinals in 2000? short memory...i am guessing rexach did a better job according to you right? :rolleyes:

my profile says i am born in '85...learn how to read boy then bother raising up such poor assumptions, as for hugo sanchez, yes he was a brilliant player, real madrid's finest striker in my opinion and top scorer for us in mid/late 80's. hugo was still a much better player for madrid then for barca...

"Yes, of course I started to disslike Real after that Figo left. I was actually a Real Madrid fan before and had my room full of Raùl posters. God you`re a very inteligent young man." hahaha...still whinging over figo leaving barca. and you call me a gloryhunter merengue? hilarious. :rolleyes:

mazzah20...this thread wasnt to thrash barca, just to hear opinions you fans have ur underachieving club.

G

·
as for my age, i am 17, but thats besides the point...real madrid cf have been more successful then barca in recent times...in the mid90's you were good...but when was the last time you actually won a european cup? yes barca are the kings of the cup winners cup (oh wait...that doesnt exist anymore...great work. :rolleyes
as for 1994...just luck, real madrid had underestimated tenerife in the last match and blew a 2 goal lead...enjoy that league win memory u catalonian fool...because you wont ever win the league again...
When was the last time Barcelona won a European Cup?

I know your far too young to remember, but it was in 1992, when you was about five/four years old. It finished 1-0 against Sampdoria. At that present time, Real Madrid were a team that could only look in sadness at Barca. Real had never won the European since 1966.

Five of them came in the fifties. Barcelona could have won the European Cup in 1994, but came against AC Milan who were a superb side. Domestically, Barcelona have been the best team in Spain in the last five years and the last ten years.

You seem like another Real Madrid fans who just been supporting them since they won the European CL two years ago. Saying how many times they have won it. But the truth is that winning the first five ever European Cups means nothing, and six of Reals European Cups were so long ago that no one can rememeber unless they are in their 50s.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that was BEFORE...now barca can only look in sadness at madrid...as for that trophy you won in '92, that was a uefa champions league, not the european cup. the uefa champions league started in '91, european cup was only till '90, and going by stats, real madrid cf has won the uefa champions league 3 times ('98 '00 '02) and barca have only done it once...did you enjoy watching milan destroying you 4-0 in one of the finals?

G

·
OneManGang said:
that was BEFORE...now barca can only look in sadness at madrid...as for that trophy you won in '92, that was a uefa champions league, not the european cup. the uefa champions league started in '91, european cup was only till '90, and going by stats, real madrid cf has won the uefa champions league 3 times ('98 '00 '02) and barca have only done it once...did you enjoy watching milan destroying you 4-0 in one of the finals?

:tongue: Your so lame it's unbelievable. Looking at the top of your avatar it says "10 European Cups". Now judging on the basis of what you say....Real Madrid cannot possibly win 10 European Cup, because now it is the Champions League :rolleyes:

:cool: Go and slag the English national team off, Italian football, and Barcelona off. Everyone can see your a little boy whos just reached puberty. It's not our fault you had your first wet dream last night. :howler:

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nowadays people just refer to european cup and champions league as the same...my avatar is just that way so that gullible d1ckheads like ur sorry @ss can comprehend. ur insults just show how thickheaded u really are...shameful. i guess u are still struggling to get ur head out ur @ss...

G

·
I say Barcelona won the European Cup in 1992

OneManGang says:

as for that trophy you won in '92, that was a uefa champions league, not the european cup. the uefa champions league started in '91, european cup was only till '90, and going by stats, real madrid cf has won the uefa champions league 3 times ('98 '00 '02) and barca have only done it once...

Then he says:

nowadays people just refer to european cup and champions league as the same...
hmmmm......

G

·
i was just correcting you on the european cup and champions league...they are both pretty much the same competition. havent figured it out yet?
Onemangang, you wasn't correcting me at all. Real Madrid in everyones eyes have won 8 Champions Leagues, which people generally refer to as European Cup because it is the same trophy.

I said that Barcelona had won the European Cup in 1992, European Cup or European Champions League, it is the same trophy.

You have even called it that yourself, but since that your so argumentative, I can imagine you to argue with the pope.

Then you arrogantly say

real madrid cf has won the uefa champions league 3 times ('98 '00 '02)
:rolleyes:

G

·
my point is that the 2 names mean virtually the same thing. how hard is that to understand.
No your point was that the European Cup and European Champions League are different.

Originally posted by OneManGang

Now barca can only look in sadness at madrid...as for that trophy you won in '92, that was a uefa champions league, not the european cup. the uefa champions league started in '91, european cup was only till '90.
Oh, by the way, today is Sunday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.