Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am very new here and ive been a life long Barca fan and i have many different Barca DVD that ive made for sale.

Please find below a list of what i am selling .

!/ Best Of Ronaldinho - It's around 3-4 hours long maybe even more, has his best tricks, skills, goals, free kicks, adverts everything that Ronnie has donne since he started Footy, See him play for Barca, Paris, Brazl and Greimo. This is one the best dvds ive seen and i promise your love it,this also comes with another dvd that has around hour + worth internet downloads of him, ( 3 DVDS )

2/ Best of Rivaldo same as above bit more indepth tho, only 2 DVD's.

3/ Barcelona 3-0 Real Madrid 20/11/2004 this seasons match at the Nou Camp in full with a made cover by myself, Excellent match and dvd.

4/ Barcelona 5 - 0 Real Madrid in 1974 See Cruyff at his best here.

5/ Barcelona 5 - 1 Chelsea in Champions League 1999 What i night for us this was.

6/ Barcelona 2- 2 Brazil Speacil event held at the Nou Camp in 1999.

7/ Barca 2- 2 real Madrid 1999 plus Madird 1-2 Barca of 2002/2003 20 minute summary of the two.

8/ Barcelona 5-4 Athletco Madird in 1997 See Ronaldo at his best for Barca Amazing match.

9/ The Barcelona Documenty that was on BBC2 ive made a cover for this, the documenty shows the first season on Laporta and co plus first season on Ronaldinho see him sign, seen the season in full from view of Laporta. Amzazing dvd.

10/ The 1991/92 season when Barca Dream Team win the league and the Champions League see when lift the cup, this has loads on matchs on this , seen the last day of the season with barca having no chance winning the league and then Real Madrid lose and we take the titles excellent insite to this season.

if you would like any of these dvd please feel free to email me regardin them, email me at [email protected]hanks

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Normally, I don't think this kind of marketing is allowed in this forum (some might consider it spam advertising). BUT I am going to let this by because it is Barça related.

At least give info in this thread about the type of prices you would charge. And since you are in the UK, let people know if you have only PAL system videos available (any NTSC?).

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'll give you a fiver for all 10 items + PP ?

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
hahaha killah you cheap ba$tard, the blank DVD's probably cost him more!

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
probably if i asked you for the DVD's they wouldn't take long for me to get them which is something good, like what Zyad said if you can write down how much do you want for each DVD that would be better....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all am sorry if i am not meant to put this on here, as were all Barca fans i thought would be okay thanks tho, i am a experiecned seller on ebay, my dvds work in both the uk and us, ive sold many of these to people in and outside the UK,
Price are Ronaldinho/Rivaldo are £7
Full Games are £5
91/92 Season Review is £8 due to the rare footage on this, if you buy more than 5 dvds from me i will charge no postage fee to you, i am happy to ship these anywhere, some on these dvds i have made covers for if you want a cover for the Ronaldinho dvd or Barca-Real in November add £1 to cover paper and ink cost's.

Thanks any enither email me or reply here, i am open to deals on other dvd Barca related only, thanks take care.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
so you haven't told us... are they PAL format or do you also have them in NTSC?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I take it a fiver for all of them isn't enough :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol no sorry £5 isnt enough m8, maybe for one the full matchs, like i said zyad they work on both ntsc and pal m8 hope this helps

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
they work on both? how is that possible?

ARE YOU SURE? because I don't want to order the whole lot only to find out they don't work when I stick them in my DVD player! I live in North America....

Also, how good is the video quality? Were these done from downloaded videos (like my compilations are), or did you capture them from a higher resolution (I know the DVD are high-res, but the quality is only as good as the original resolution of the source videos).

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to be sure before I order something from across the Atlantic! ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey this is fine, as far i am no they work in North America because i sold many to people there m8, the quailty is excellent on most on the ronaldinho dvd some on it is say 7 out of 10 but most are excellent, hope this helps

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Barcaboy, I'll be emailing you in the near future with the list of the DVD's I want...

How do you usually do this? Paypal?

But I'm still not sure they'll work here in North America... I mean, I know they will work in any PC, but on TV with a standalone DVD player, I'm not sure... are they burnt on DVD-R, or DVD+R in DVD-ROM format??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi please email me any time, yes paypal of cash its tottally up to you how you pay, they are DVDRW work on all pc and dvd players like i said ive sold loads to people in US and noone has said they dont work, thnaks

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
GiZZA I payed you and you didnt deliver the goods!!! this guy is a cheater... i payed you by paypal and you didnt send the DvDs...

you'll have the police at your door man... Ryan my friend lives in London and he'll have your addess very soon..

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
yeah Deco.. i live in Lebanon so i couldnt recieve them myself... he lives in london so i had him contact a friend of mine who lives there.... my friend Ryan waited and waited and got nothing and he had to travel here.. so he came and told me he got nothing... when my friend went back to london still nothing... we mailed this Gizza guy... and he doesnt reply anymore the bastard... we wasted i dunno about 20 pounds english thats some money!

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Moe said:
yeah Deco.. i live in Lebanon so i couldnt recieve them myself... he lives in london so i had him contact a friend of mine who lives there.... my friend Ryan waited and waited and got nothing and he had to travel here.. so he came and told me he got nothing... when my friend went back to london still nothing... we mailed this Gizza guy... and he doesnt reply anymore the bastard... we wasted i dunno about 20 pounds english thats some money!
Well, if he lives in London, perhaps your friend should've just went to him and get it himself :frownani: but thats talking after the bad things happened :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts