Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, FC Anzhi is currently 5th in the Russian Premier League. Anzhi plays Volga at home tofay, and it should be an easy, routine win for Eto'o and company. Also, on September 22, we face off against Dynamo Moscow away in the Russian Cup. This will be in the Round of 16.

Also, Anzhi fans out there? I know there's SSL10 and I. :D Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I dont think any of us are fans of Anzhi. But I definetly like watching them play. I think already Anzhi has given a lot to Russian football..full packed stadium every time and they attract a lot interest in our footy. Also it is very nice watching players like Etoo.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So Anzhi take on Kuban next, on September 17. Anzhi will be playing away, in Krasnodar. Definitely a win, 2-0 I'll say.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just have nothing going for us. Kuban aren't dominating ball possesion but they're making good chances, while we aren't. 39'

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HT - Kuban 1-0 Anzhi

We just can't get anything goin our way right now. And you can really tell that our players are getting frustrated. On to the second half, where hopefully Eto'o and/or Zhirkov can lead our team to a point or three.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boy, this stream is horrible. I miss like a minute or two all the time when it freezes, then it goes back to normal for 15 seconds and breaks up again. Poor, poor quality.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Sac Kuban is a good side,they will finnish in top 8 likely this phirst phase.

At home they beat Dynamo,draw with Cska.

Anzhi still have long road to walk.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sac Kuban is a good side,they will finnish in top 8 likely this phirst phase.

At home they beat Dynamo,draw with Cska.

Anzhi still have long road to walk.
Yeah, I know they're good. It's just tough watching us play like this. :groan:

1 - 20 of 392 Posts