1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Hope Tuncay scores a hattrick.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Edu is back for them and Batalla is on fire. I think Pinto is out though. Put Hasan back in the lineup. We all know we won't win though since GS lost.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
even if we win it doesnt make a ****ing difference. This team wont, and shouldn't win the championship with this piece of shit regime in the helm.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
In recent weeks, basically ever since Webo and Emre joined, we've played a much better game. However, Webo is out this game and hopefully we'll see Semih in there or play Kuyt where Webo would play and bring on Krasic or Stoch instead.

I hope we don't go back to that dumbass 4-3-3, we need Sow paired up with someone. They've been scoring like crazy. But who knows what Aykut will do, I am sure he'll find a way to **** up the un****able

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Who cares about Aykut at this point. We have a chance at winning the league (probably 3rd favourites at this point but still a chance), and we can actually look forward to European matches for at least another week.. and that doesn't happen too often.

These matches are great experience in Europe for Fener. It's becoming more natural and to be honest, we are very very far from the next round. We actually played a solid game, more organization than I have seen in ages but holding a clean sheet against Plzen in both matches is almost impossible. A win against Bursa could be huge boost for the title but who knows with the way we have dropped points this season... They are a strong team, and can explode offensively, I looked into them today. Either way, with Gala dropping points this is the most exciting Superlig title race in awhile actually :D

btw.. new avatar?! :howler:

[/img]http://s15.postimage.org/lrgdx2bbv/toofunny.jpg[/img

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Problem is iKoot is going to ruin any chance we have for a comeback because of his adolescent minded man management. Guy blows.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We're playing solid as of late. I don't think they'll be able to score very easily against us. Like I said, if we have 2 strikers it'll be ok. THis is a good game to try to have Stoch or Krasic back.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well again, iKoot will prevent that. Stoch hasn't even been making the bench on a consistent basis anymore. The guy is the root of the problem.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I think Stoch was great for awhile but it seems Aykut wants a physically superior side. I'm not a big fan of Aykut either but I don't think things are all that bad. I'm still looking back to all the shit we've been through.. getting revoked from CL, etc.

Like I said, regardless of what happens in the end at least our club got some valuable European experience this year. We have showed some away form that is uncommon from us, and most of the time by any Turkish team period.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Fanatik's projected starting 11's

Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Bekir, Yobo, Egemen, Hasan Ali, Kuyt, Meireles, Emre, Cristian, Caner, Sow

Bursaspor: Carson, Şener, Ferdinand, İbrahim, Vederson, Murat, Belluschi, Edu, Tuncay, Batalla, Sestak

RM and Emre in the middle is pretty unreal when you think about it. I have a feeling Sow is going to light it up today, haydi hayirlisi

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Official line-up:

Semih
Sow - Cristian - Kuyt
Emre - Meireles
HAK - Yobo - Bekir - Topuz
Volkan​

Subs: Mert‚ Egemen‚ M.Topal‚ Krasiç‚ Salih‚ Caner‚ Beykan

GG injured as well?

Krasic made the bench but no Stoch. Aykut has officially wiped him off the team it seems.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts