Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys for being a pain in the arse but I have to fax someone in Croatia in 8 hours and I was wondering do I put 011-385 before the fax number when faxing from Canada?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
same way as you'd call Cro, from here its 0011 385 .....faxes are just phone numbers.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Or you could do as I'm doing when in need to send a fax.
Sit on toilet-squeeze hard-use quality paper-flush it. Optionally, if bigger fax is in need to be send,then use toilet brush during flushing so that underground network could easily swallow it and quickly send it to designated place.

That's how I send faxes and it works very fine :D

In all these years, lines were busy just once and the fax got back to starting point which is actually not worth mentioning since I tend to send faxes on daily bases :smileani:

Hope that helps a bit!

·
Registered
Hrvatska, Hajduk
3,666 Posts
Or you could do as I'm doing when in need to send a fax.
Sit on toilet-squeeze hard-use quality paper-flush it. Optionally, if bigger fax is in need to be send,then use toilet brush during flushing so that underground network could easily swallow it and quickly send it to designated place.

That's how I send faxes and it works very fine :D

In all these years, lines were busy just once and the fax got back to starting point which is actually not worth mentioning since I tend to send faxes on daily bases :smileani:

Hope that helps a bit!

Damn! Now I know who's been sending me unwanted shit all these years! :howler:

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
its +(Replaces 00 or 011, or 0011) then 385 (code for Croatia) then 1 (Code for Zagreb) then the number

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are calling from Canada to Cro its 011 385 etc, its just like calling a regular number.
I did the 011-385 but it didnt work today. I tried 3 times at a UPS store and I was told since Im trying to fax a government institution in Croatia that they might shut there fax machines off when closed so I might try tonight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.