Nihat Kahveci
Okan Burk
Tugay Kerimoglu
Ilhan Mansiz

Who is your favorite player?

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
It's a tough one, there's been so many great players in Turkish Football over the last 10 years but I'd have to pick Emre although special mentions also to Bulent, Tugay and Ilhan.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Hakan Sukur and Hasan Sas..

Edit: I see now that we are allowed with many choices, therefore I want to add Emre, Tugay, Rustu, Alpay, Selcuk, Fatih Tekke, Hakan Unsal, Basturk and Nihat.

·
Registered
373 Posts
1.Naim Suleymanoglu the old galatasaray forward
2.Halil Mutlu the old fener winger
3.Tanju Colak the old galatasaray forward

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
On a more sincere note, I have no favourite. Once they put on the NT shirt I make no distinction.

Just as long as they play with passion.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Tva said:
On a more sincere note, I have no favourite. Once they put on the NT shirt I make no distinction.

Just as long as they play with passion.
Exactly! Its fantastic to see all the club prejudices drop once the starting 11 walk on to the pitch. Suddenly we're all supporting Beyaz-kirmizi :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
its changed during the years for me...

world cup: rustu recber, hasan sas, ilhan mansiz, alpay ozalan, umit davala, emre belozoglu

now: tumer metin, halil altintop, serhat akin

the funny thing is, i had no problem comin up with the first set of players... the second set though, i had to think about my favorites...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Umit Davala man...He was awesome during teh world cup-he was so solid and ran like a great athlete should-and his headers were rock solid.

Now he's retired and is living around Izmir, about to get into politics I hear :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts