Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts
R10eDeus said:
Because you wouldn't be "chatting" with women in the Barca shirt. You'd be having a lot more fun with them than that.

Besides, most of my girl friends like it. I'd rather listen to their opinion over that of some lonely guy behind a computer screen. :D
I love how a guy behind a computer screen decides another guy must be lonely because he's behind a computer screen when he claims not to be.

Seriously, that's the worst insult I've had aimed at me this year, have a cookie. :party:

The Inter-shirt of 2001/2002 is a classy one. I think my favourite until today. The Barcelona-shirt of the same year was a nice one as well.

Oh and today's Benfica-shirt. First it appeared strange to me. But once you get used to it (and Simão lifts a trophy wearing it :D) you really come to like it. ;)

.BLAUGRANA. said:
I remember clearly. I remember how then we still had more homegrown players than you. And don't even get me started on our current sides little man.
Goes back further than that. Cruyff, Koeman, Michels ... the connection between Barcelona and the Netherlands is far stronger than our one to France and everyone knows it.

I remember how then we still had more homegrown players than you.
At the AFC we don't really look at passports when it comes to who plays and who gets signed ;)

khimik said:
Goes back further than that. Cruyff, Koeman, Michels ... the connection between Barcelona and the Netherlands is far stronger than our one to France and everyone knows it.

At the AFC we don't really look at passports when it comes to who plays and who gets signed ;)
You should! :frustrat: You're losing your roots! Return us Cesc Fabregas! :D

You people are all ****ing gay egg lickers. :scream: :mad: :D :D

How do red and blue not go together? They go together BETTER than any colour scheme that doesn't involve black/white/black AND white.

You people can all go to Hell! You go to Hell and you die! :D

ViscaBarcaInter said:
You people are all ****ing gay egg lickers. :scream: :mad: :D :D

How do red and blue not go together? They go together BETTER than any colour scheme that doesn't involve black/white/black AND white.

You people can all go to Hell! You go to Hell and you die! :D
I wouldnt take it that far

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Rob Edwards said:
And in keeping with the XT tradition of refusing to pick things not worn by your teams..

Awww yeah.
What's Ruud Van Nilsterooy doing dressed as a tiger? :dielaugh: I also liked the Old Parma top with Parmalat on it.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.