Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favourite club playing shirts?Some of mine are Palermo's,Bolton,Inter,Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm Arsenals' O2
Umm Real's shirt

Umm the Italian NT shirt

Umm the Roma shirt Madza, I love it

Umm the Ajax shirt, love it

Umm the Chelsea shirt,....well nah actually forget that its a piece of shit

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Are you seriuos?

I love the new one, the O2 thing is so cool

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I hate the new Nike ones, I only bought the home one because I have to. I refuse to buy the awful away kit. My favourite by and large was the Dreamcast home kit. It looked and felt great and we won the double wearing it.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Valencia had a nice colourful one some years back,I think with a palm tree on it.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I've got a Athletico Madrid one, which I think is really nice, it has the ground printed in the background, which you can see when you look up close.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
the current Arsenal kit is crap, got much too much white on it, the white should only be on the sleeves.

it's like we are slowly turning into a Spurs kit :yuck:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Barça, case closed. No sponsor and ****ing piece of art. Even with a sponsor it'd be better than everyone else's.

And Pulsar, are you an Inter fan? If so, why not the Nerazzurri kit? Great shirt.

·
63,337 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Barça, case closed. No sponsor and ****ing piece of art. Even with a sponsor it'd be better than everyone else's.

And Pulsar, are you an Inter fan? If so, why not the Nerazzurri kit? Great shirt.

Barca jersey is just a poor mans version of Crystal Palace, what a fashion disaster that it :yuck:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Barca jersey is just a poor mans version of Crystal Palace, what a fashion disaster that it :yuck:
Hardly. Not even close. This coming from an Arsehole fan. Nice white shorts. I know your boys are a bit flamboyant shall we say, but white shorts? :howler: :ass:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Not to mention this coming from an Arsehole fan who's dissing their best shirt in yonks.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Not to mention this coming from an Arsehole fan who's dissing their best shirt in yonks.
The only people who seem to like our current kit (which is AWFUL, like the away kit) are the people who won't buy it.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
khimik said:
The only people who seem to like our current kit (which is AWFUL, like the away kit) are the people who won't buy it.
Or just people with taste and fashion sense.

You lot really don't like it that much? I can see if it deviates too much from your traditional shirt, but I think it looks good.

·
63,337 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
even Inter's black and blue looks better than your monstrosity.

as it happens all of Spain has some of the worst colour co-ordinations ever, if you sent a fashion designer to watch La Liga they would throw up in horror with all the garish colours on view.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
even Inter's black and blue looks better than your monstrosity.

as it happens all of Spain has some of the worst colour co-ordinations ever, if you sent a fashion designer to watch La Liga they would throw up in horror with all the garish colours on view.
Well after your last few posts, I guess there's no accounting for bad taste. I won't diss Inter's shirt though, it's great. Arsenal's though is nowhere Barça's. Not a chance.

With some of the clubs, yes you're right. However the Premiership has every other league on the planet beat. Why? One word: claret.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts