Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who are your favorite players?

I'm gonna say Mirante,Paci,Zaccardo and Paloschi.
I have other favorites but they are many on loan or co-owned :p
Vantaggiato and Marco Rossi for example.

All time players i add are:
Crespo
Buffon
Boghossian
Dino Baggio
Fuser
Dessena
Gasbarroni
Budan

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
My favourites are Crespo, Mirante, and Biabiany.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Crespo is far and away my absolute favourite, Dzemaili too would be great if we could hang onto him.

Also don't get why we never gave Paponi a proper chance he seemed to have some promise...

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Zaccardo

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Btw honorable mentions to Mirante, Zaccardo and Dzemaili. All three have impressed me this season.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I have a few favourite players.

Crespo, Cannavaro, Brolin, Crippa, Dino, Benarrivo, Melli, Asprilla, Bucci, Sensini, Gilardino, Frey, Marchionni, Simplicio...

If I look at our squad today I see only one of them. I don't fall in love easily these days. ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Yeah, I don't think I've had a favourite player since about the time Sabri Lamouchi left. Not really worth it when they'll leave 12 months later.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Gilardino is the last Parma player I truly loved. Mariga was close before being ripped away from near my heart by Inter. Crespo will always be loved for his first spell with us, though he looks less than half the player he was then this time around....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Giuseppe Rossi.

Came from the youth team, went to Man U, saved our bacon in the 06-07 season.

A superstar!

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
For me right now, its Biabiany he is the future of our club at the moment.

Crespo is a big fan favourite but unfortunatly I dont think his performances will live up to the hype this time around. Mirante and Zaccardo also have been superb this season.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts