Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reale, Blackeagle and Michel, this is not for you, I'm pretty sure you know this!!!

Can anybody tell me who is Fausto Coppi and what he did?

This is just a little quiz, so don't start saying that I'm testing you all!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
To my small information and knowledge (can be totally wrong, as I am not Italian and this is as far as I remember) I think he was an Italian cyclist... Again this can be very wrong, I am depending on memory...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
He was a great Italian cyclist in i think the 50 or 60ies, he was the best italian cyclist ever.
But what has this to do with football

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You shouldn't have asked who he is, but who he WAS! ;)
He was indeed an Italian cyclist, who won the Giro d'Italia in 1940, 1947, 1949, 1952, 1953 and the Tour de France in 1949 and 1952.

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Allright, since Cecco said this is a little quiz... Here's the next question:

What's his son's name?

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lazia, didnt his brother die after an accident while racing ? (I think his name was Serse). Or was that some other guy ?

E

·
0 Posts
It is incredible how much information you can find on internet :) :)!!

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Huh Emir ? Is that a yes or a no to my question ?

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 02-05-2000).]

E

·
0 Posts
Sabry:
That was an explanation how everybody could know who the man was, what and when he won things, and when/why he went to the bathroom :)

Internet is great

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
lol... Emir you got things wrong, when Cecco asked this question first thing came to my mind (Maybe the others too) is that it is a knowledge testing quiz, not a war to prove that I know things.. I have to say that I really dont know much stuff about him but on this sports channel I once saw some show on about the history of cycling and as one of the legends he had his part in the show, does not mean we all got it from the net... right ? :)
Besides look at my answer time compared to Cecco's post ? 10 mins are enough to look it up, read and post/edit it ? Dont think so ;)

Also lazia with that kind of info I think she already knew him...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That's right, since I'm a big fan of cyclism as well, I already knew who he was and what he had won.
Next time, Emir, leave writing sarcastic posts up to others. It doesn't suit you well!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

E

·
0 Posts
Lazia:
I deeply apologize for hurting your feelings, I probably did underestimate your great and deep knowledge of cyclism. I must ask you for your forgiveness. How could I be so sarcastic??? Please forgive me otherwise I won´t fall asleep tonight. I love you and I hope we will get together again. My life will not be the same if I know you are angry with me. :) :)

FORZA LAZIO

P.S. I use this on my girlfriends all the time. Let´s see if it works :) :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well, as you can see, it doesn't! Sorry, but I really don't think you're being funny right now.

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AngeloB, I forgot to include you in my list!

Very good, but only AngeloB got it!
Indeed he was a cyclist, anybody would know that, but the main answer was that he rode for SS LAZIO!!!

P.S. SS LAZIO is not only football you know!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Lazia:
I deeply apologize for hurting your feelings, for sending you that e-mail later than I promised. I must ask you for your forgiveness. How could I be so stupid??? Please forgive me otherwise I won´t fall asleep tonight. I love you and I hope we will get together again. My life will not be the same if I know you are angry with me.

Lets hope it works for me!! :)

[This message has been edited by Michel (edited 03-05-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
"He was the world champion of FLY FISHING!!"
hehehehehehehhe!!!!!!!!!!!
And did all you know that his great nephew is now one of Cragnotti's lawyer's?

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO
(I found this info online!!!!!)ya rrrrright!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts