Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Its weird and surprising news but AS & Marca just confirmed we will sign West ham Utd French right back Julien Faubert on loan basis until the end of the season with a clause to sign him for 6M Euros .

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
nice and random and i cannot see how hes gonna be of any use.

welcome faubert :)

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
right back???? :confused:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
He's a right winger. But seriously fvkin FAUBERT of all players ??!! This guy is injury prone and I'm sure you can find a canterano much better than him.
Shocking signing to say the least.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he was Injured when he joined Hammers , just played this season I saw him as an average RB , his crosses are really bad can't see any good from the signing .. more decent back-up to Ramos than Salgado and Torres maybe ? rather than that give Palanca more minutes please .

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Well well, Ramos wanked over a right winger and he has one of sorts.

Signing players from West Ham shows how the mighty have fallen.
I hope he is just for loan till the end of the season, and we don't buy this average player.
Again, what message does this send to the Cantera?

By the way..

Portsmouth In Talks With Tottenham Over Giovani Dos Santos
:howler:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Nuevo Ogjenovic?

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
i remember him when he played for bordeaux.
he was a good winger. i don't know how he is now though.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Skysports.com understands that West Ham midfielder Julien Faubert is set to join Real Madrid.

The versatile Frenchman has endured a frustrating time since moving to Upton Park from Bordeaux in the summer of 2007.

He suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon within weeks of his arrival which kept him on the sidelines for six months.

Faubert's Hammers career has continued to be disrupted by injuries and he has struggled to consistently find his best form.

Speculation has surfaced over a move away from the Premier League and Faubert admitted earlier in January that he would welcome the opportunity to move to Lyon.

But it is now understood that Real are poised to win the chase for his signature, with the 25-year-old set to join on loan with a view to a permanent move.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Headless winger... but this means that we plan to buy a real crack in the summer. :hopeful:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Knowing our luck, they will pay £40 million for that Wigan garbage

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Sky Sports News sources understand that Portsmouth are in talks with Tottenham over a £7million deal for Giovani dos Santos

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Real set to land Faubert

Hammers midfielder poised for Madrid move

Skysports.com understands that West Ham midfielder Julien Faubert is set to join Real Madrid.

The versatile Frenchman has endured a frustrating time since moving to Upton Park from Bordeaux in the summer of 2007.
He suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon within weeks of his arrival which kept him on the sidelines for six months.
Faubert's Hammers career has continued to be disrupted by injuries and he has struggled to consistently find his best form.
Speculation has surfaced over a move away from the Premier League and Faubert admitted earlier in January that he would welcome the opportunity to move to Lyon.
But it is now understood that Real are poised to win the chase for his signature, with the 25-year-old set to join on loan with a view to a permanent move.

·
Ze Don
1,134 Posts
i remember him when he played for bordeaux.
he was a good winger. i don't know how he is now though.
He had a brilliant last season for Bordeaux.

But i still think its shocking news, he's an average player at best, the only thing he's got going for him is pace. Other than that he's pretty mediocre.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
WHO?

·
Administrator
53,215 Posts
What the f....? How random can you get?

A speedster and NOTHING else, average player who is injured all the time, and has no bussiness being in a top club, seriously.... what the ****?

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
There nothing saying that its official and it will be a loan until the end of the season

1 - 20 of 107 Posts