Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Fan of ronaldo's but i don't get a lot of the criticism he gets. Okay hes gotten fatter and he's had a few operations on his knees, and hes arguably not as good as he use to be. so what! Isn't it a testament to his skill that even though being fat and having two knee surgeries he was still able to be top scorer in la liga last year. Ronaldo may have all his detratctors but he is still one of the best out there. :smileani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he isn't any fatter, you just bought a widescreen television. :lala:

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
i hate him for what he did to inter, and like him for humiliating Rio ferdinand and ManUre, soit's a difficult one.
i suppose he's still a great player, but he does seem to be turning into John Hartson

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Real Madrid have raped him just like every other player they've got, i.e Beckham.

But good to see Owen back on his scoring form :jester:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i'll take ronaldo over any striker in the world

ronaldo best striker in the world ... now watch the hate following this

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Ronaldo will also be remembered as a great striker, although not as great as he was between (95-97). Since Inter helped him back from injury and got him back on the field, he went and spat in our face and for that fact he will be hated by all Interisti. ATM he is a decent striker but a far to lazy one, he is a professional football but can't even be bothered look after himself.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Interista said:
he is a professional football but can't even be bothered look after himself.
thats why Luxemburgo found becks a new position

He will makeover ronaldo and be his stylist....

;)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
I'd put Sheva, Adriano, Henry and Makaay as better than him, but I still think the fat traitor is a world class striker.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I´m sorry but not going into the silly form thing rating a player each week, Ronaldo is the best striker out there when it comes to getting goals. Last season when he was top scorer RM was the same RM of this season, the only reason they are at CL this year was because of him and Iker, both were simply brilliant I think Ronaldo scored almost as many goals with his left last season as with his right.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
One on one he is deadly even now. He is a top 3 striker in the world today IMO. He has not been his usual self till now this season but the whole season won't pass like this.

He is a top striker even with his weight and laid back attitude.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
One on one he is deadly even now. He is a top 3 striker in the world today IMO. He has not been his usual self till now this season but the whole season won't pass like this.

He is a top striker even with his weight and laid back attitude.
But for everyone, the not usuall being, is only for him, or for whole Real? is Real playing as ateam, giving Ronaldo 8 chances to blew them?, only the more probably to leave are breaking their asses to stay:
Figo, Solari, and is not minor detail, that both in many senses speak loud that when them are the only delivering, more probably Real is not playing great as ateam, cause both are great, but pretty "I grab the ball and see what happens, cause I'm loaded with skills", I love the two, Figo is one of the gretest layers ever, but a team run by them, more in their position on the field..well won't function as ateam, and will rely as its happening, in some out of the blue move, from any of the monsters in the pitch.

In this scenario, Ronaldo still is scoring, just imagine if he receives the uqantity of assists Etoo, Torres, Forlan and Guayre are receiving....come on, he still be Ronaldo, different, older, loaded in money, but yet an awesome player, just give him more the ball, and like Zidane last match...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts