Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fenerbahce were leaving Antalya just as bjk were arriving. So the two teams fans starting fighting with each other.

Bjk fans started swearing at our players so Fatih threw a stone at them..

As our coach was pulling away Fatih and Volkan were swearing at bjk fans whilst Rebrov was laughing...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
you cant completely blame fatih, hot heads are almost out of control in the moment...

fights should be left for the games :D j/k

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
No, Manny I'd assume he would be swearing his caching off in Russian, but then again I guess his Turkish isn't that good yet.

Or am I crazy. :rollani:

Hope not.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Fatih does that all the time. What I wonder is, why arent the fans who protested Pascal Nouma's actions also not showing some dismay (at least) over Fatih's actions?

two wrongs don't make a right.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
Fatih does that all the time. What I wonder is, why arent the fans who protested Pascal Nouma's actions also not showing some dismay (at least) over Fatih's actions?

two wrongs don't make a right.
I dont see your point Yilmaz.....Pascal Nouma wasnt sworn at when he played tombala with his genitals.....at least Fatih was provoked....which also doesnt give him the right to do what he did!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Cengo said:
I dont see your point.....Pascal Nouma wasnt sworn at when he played tombala with his genitals.....at least Fatih was provoked....which also doesnt give him the right to do what he did!
My point bro is that if we want morality and ethics to play an active part in football (saglam kafa saglam bedende bulunur olayi) then we need to apply the same standards across the board.

What Nouma did ws unethical, and what Fatih did is also unethical. In essence, they've both performed unsportsmanlike conduct and deserve to be criticized (by their club administrations). Fatih had also said some very bad things in Trabzon to the fans there, and he always gets involved in such stuff, i think your administration should warn him and tell him to cut it out before it leads to some serious confrontations.

If players respond to provocation, where will it stop? They need to be warned by their administrations and told to remain calm. Neither Kaptan Bulent (for his actions after the Gala-BJK game after he swarmed into the Besiktas dressing room looking for Pancu) nor Fatih Akyel (for such actions) are being warned by their clubs.

The fans are a different story, they should be curtailed and criticized for their unacceptable behaviour (which is what Serdar Bilgili did after the Gala-Bjk game), but more responsibility lies on the shoulders of the players.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Well, i have to agree with you about Fatih....im not happy with his behaviour either on the field and outside the field. And thats why i think Daum is not playing him either.

He is very unecessarily agressive and gets too many cards. Im happy that li G is in such a good form which hopefully will force Fatih to rethink. His psot has been unthreatened too long...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Cengo, did you see the footage bro ;) If you did, you wouldn't be saying that... :)

From the footage I saw, there wasn't any evidence of Fatih throwing a stone... However, he was agrieved and pointed a finger in disgust in the team coach - Volkan did too. Lets put all this professional talk to one side... If a group of dudes come outside your place of work and hurled abuse at your mum, wife and kid - would you continue to work and not show some resentment??

Now, change this around. Even the likes of Yasin, Ilhan et al have had run ins with THEIR OWN fans in the past. Does this not point a finger somewhere??

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Jemster said:
Cengo, did you see the footage bro ;) If you did, you wouldn't be saying that... :)

From the footage I saw, there wasn't any evidence of Fatih throwing a stone... However, he was agrieved and pointed a finger in disgust in the team coach - Volkan did too. Lets put all this professional talk to one side... If a group of dudes come outside your place of work and hurled abuse at your mum, wife and kid - would you continue to work and not show some resentment??

Now, change this around. Even the likes of Yasin, Ilhan et al have had run ins with THEIR OWN fans in the past. Does this not point a finger somewhere??
No i didnt bro....but since it was Hasan who opened this thread i thought there was some truth in it!

Thanks for enlightening me...;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Maybe Hasan saw something I didn't, but I never saw any stone bro. All I heard was 'beeped' out chants directed at Fatih ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I think Has had too many Lucozades when he opened the thread...

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nah.. It's true what I'm saying... before Fatih got onto the coach, he found a stone on the floor and threw at bjk fans... What my brother saw happened afterwoods... He saw what happened on the coach.. If you look at my 1st post you'll see me stating..

As our coach was pulling away Fatih and Volkan were swearing at bjk fans whilst Rebrov was laughing... ;)

Why should I lie?...

You both hurt me feelings...:depress: I'm going to listen to Ferdi Tayfur now...:depress:

:tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Jemster said:
You're right, Fener players are angels, we know Fatih would NEVER do such a thing :rolleyes:
He did openly 'dare' the fans in trabzon to come to Istanbul (a threat) on National television...But I guess that doesn't count.

Why are you so insistent on making excuses for (or denying) the actions of your player? If he threw a stone, he should be warned, its that simple. This topic isn't even worth a debate, Sorry I tried.

PS: I'm the first willing to concede that there is a small group of Besiktas fans who embarass Besiktas fans like me with their actions..
Nevertheless, nothing justifies the throwing of a stone at fans.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
You're right, Fener players are angels, we know Fatih would NEVER do such a thing :rolleyes:
He did openly 'dare' the fans in trabzon to come to Istanbul (a threat) on National television...But I guess that doesn't count.

Why are you so insistent on making excuses for (or denying) the actions of your player? If he threw a stone, he should be warned, its that simple. This topic isn't even worth a debate, Sorry i even tried Jemster.
Kizma be güzel kartallim benim.....:tongue: :D

If what you say about Fatih is true then he should be given a strickt warning and a big fine. And i belive they have since Fatih hasnt been playing for a long time now...;)

I think Jemster is loyal to his team players like any other Fenerbahce fan until they are proven guilty.....;)

Yilmaz, i still havent seen any news or footage about this, so i guess it wasnt a big deal as you want it to make. I mean our media wouldnt miss out on an oppurtunity like this. But if you say it did happen then i believe you...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Cengo said:
Kizma be güzel kartallim benim.....:tongue: :D
:D
Tamam kizmam hadi :tongue:
I'm not angry bro, i just think our love for our teasm shouldn't blind us thats all, otherwise this is an internall matter for fenerbahce and it's not upto me to suggest what the club does or doesn't do regarding this matter ;)
I hope it's not a big deal and gets brushed over because we don't need such hostilities ;)

optum canim:eek:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
D-lite said:
fenerbahce
Hey, before you mention this holy name make sure to stand up and straighten your tie.....:D

p.s. It's Fenerbahçe...;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts