Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as it couldnt get worse, Fatih Terim announces he is leaving the Turkish NT. :( thank you for your braveness, courage and entertainment Mr. Terim.

·
*the drum drum*
42,857 Posts
I don't think too many tears are being shed to be honest.

Thank you Fatih Terim for 2008, and good luck in your future endeavours.

Tactically and selection wise he left a lot to be desired, but he showed the necessary passion to drive this team at this tournament. Now it's time to rebuild, something we could never have done with Terim in charge, so that can only be a massive positive.

·
Master Debater
20,672 Posts
As upset as I am about losing this game the Fatih Terim news has somehow made me feel better.

I love our team, they battled the yellow cards, injuries, the opposition and Fatih Terim to make it this far.

·
*the drum drum*
42,857 Posts
Any idea where he is going next?
He wants to manage in England, but there aren't any jobs available as far as I know.

An Italian rumour has it that he may be on his way to Serie B sooner rather than later.

Personally I'm hoping that if Italy sacks Donadoni, they'll hire Prandelli leaving the Fiorentina post for Fatih Terim to return. I don't like him, but he's Turkish and I want Turkish players and managers to go somewhere I can be proud of them, not to two-bit teams in lower leagues.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Good luck Terim in your future endovers. You made us proud :thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
When I saw Terim crying after the 2nd Turkey goal, I just kept thinking, this man is amazing. By far my favorite coach of the tournament and I hope he does well in whatever the future may bring to him.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Well, I think he is a great motivator and a very very good tactician. :)

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
we are still on the look for a coach....according to our federation, the candidate doenst have to be portuguese, "just" has to know the language....

PLEASE do tell me terim didnt learn any portuguese while coaching rui costa :scared: :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts