Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched Matt Moussilou notch three in four minutes for Lille against Istres in the French Ligue 1 (the game was hilarious, so poor was Istres defence). Does anyone know of a faster hat-trick?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
That's pretty fast! :eekani: Walter Pandiani scored a hat-trick in 25 mins in the UCL a few seasons ago when La Coruna came back from 0-3 down in that very game to win it. :eekani: That may well be the fastest hat-trick in the UCL but I'm not sure on that one.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SM ONLINE said:
Robbie Fowler scored a hat-trick years ago for us againt Arsnenal in 6 minutes I believe.
They were three crackers as well if I remember well. Were they broken up by the half-time break?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I just looked it up it was in 4 mins 23 seconds, and I've got no idea if they were seperated by half time sorry m8

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
didnt solskjaer score 4 in 5 mins? :D vs Forest

GAME OVER :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KyleLeonard said:
didnt solskjaer score 4 in 5 mins? :D vs Forest

GAME OVER :star: :star: :star:
I have a vague recollection of Solsjkaer scoring 4 from the bench in one game (well, obviously he was subbed on before he started scoring or it would have been one hell of a feat :D) What was the actual length of time he took to do it?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
are u guys talkin about best leagues hattricks like serie a and stuff or any league(even the coca cola?)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Robbie Fowler scored a hat-trick years ago for us againt Arsnenal in 6 minutes I believe.
Ivan Helguerra said:
I just watched this.. As I know, they were made at the end of the match(?).
It was in the first opening minutes, when we were wearing a hideous green away kit :thmbdown:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
khimik said:
It was in the first opening minutes, when we were wearing a hideous green away kit :thmbdown:
Liverpool 3 - 0 Arsenal
Anfield, Sun 28th August 1994
Scorer : Robbie Fowler (26, 29, 31)

Fowler scored three in a 4 and a half minute spell in the 1st half, but I don't think it's the fastest ever hat-trick though.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
dubh-ban said:
I have a vague recollection of Solsjkaer scoring 4 from the bench in one game (well, obviously he was subbed on before he started scoring or it would have been one hell of a feat :D) What was the actual length of time he took to do it?
came on in 85th min :thumbsup:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Here is probably quickest hat-trick in Lithuanian league, scored by Povilas Lukšys (from my club Ekranas), last season's topscorer. He not managed to score in last 9 matches and look what happened next:

1-0: 37 seconds after start.
2-0: 2 min 40 seconds.
3-0: 4 mins 20 seconds.

Time between first and third goals - 3 minutes 43 seconds. Conceding team (Vetra) eventually lost 8-0, despite conceding 9 goals in 12 matches before this one.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Robbie Fowler scored a hat-trick years ago for us againt Arsenal in 6 minutes I believe.
Just what I was thinking when I saw the thread. Could easily be the quickest hat-trick against strong opponents.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Unless O'Connor put three past Bohs, yeah.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts