Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fascetti: "For the Florentine one I see it hard, the Palermo is strong" Here the words of Eugenio Fascetti, technician of the Como, to Ladyradio: "For the Florentine one is hard to go on, certainty if should win Friday would take trust and could do also the miracle. however to go in to be necessary to win also outside house and the Florentine one for adesos has not continuance. I am assisting to incredible arbitraggi, I do not want to say other. The Palermo is an attractive squad with a good allenatore. However behind it is able to be vulnerable. Tones there in front is really strong and the Philippine twins are excellent gamblers. Who would see well on Tones? I say Delli Carts that of head is valid. ...Non I understand the reason of the scipoero of the fans, the society of Of The Valley is doing all the possible one, I would not want that then it is gotten tired. ...mi seems that so it is lost a large occasion, this society goes supported. ..Se make fail the Florentine one 70% of the other squads of soccer should fail. ..e I am optimist "

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Palermo is crappy:yuck: but have all the favour of the refeeres :D
no, they're not crappy...but u can beat them!
They won against Toro because they were lucky! They deserved to lose!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts