Xtratime Community banner

Farinos!

519 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  EclipsE 
#1 ·
According to EclipseE - the moderator of the Valencia forum - the chances are EXTREMELY good that Farinos IS coming to Parma!!!!! He's thinks it's just as likely as the Lopez to Lazio deal. :)

He's not very happy about it...and that's a good thing.

#3 ·
After watching Farinos against Barca I'm REALLY EXITED at the though of him joining us.I believe he and Boghossian will really be something special.Add Micoud,Lauren and Alex or someone else on the mixture and we will have a midfield good enough to compete with Lazio and Juve about the bnest midfield of Seria A.If you think that this year we have the worst midfield out of the top teams this is a HUGE step forward.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

#6 ·
Francisco Javier FARINÓS Zapta is one hell of a player. He is a hard worker, good checker, handles assignments (i.e. marking) well, has the ability to score with a long shot, plays central midfield or defensive midfield and just turned 22 years old. :)

I am unfamiliar with the central midfielders Parma currently has but I am sure Farinos is going to take the starting place of whomever plays there now :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.