Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MILAN - With a week of advance payment on the expiration concurred from international regulations (30 june), stamani Francisco Farinos has formalized its transfer to the Inter. Accompanied from just manager and the sport director Terraneo, the Spanish centrocampista young person has oed to Madrid, near the center of the Liga, in order to pour the amount of the rescissoria clause: three billions of pesetas, par to trentasei billions of Liras. Liberatosi therefore from the Valencia, has officially signed the contract that will tie it to the Inter until the 2005. In preview for the tifosi nerazzurri, here its autograph.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so too.!After the first couple of matches he better perform..OR ELSE!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valencia midfielder Francisco Javier Farinos will say his farewells to the club on Thursday before joining Inter Milan.
Inter are ready to deposit the three million pesetas fee for Farinos, who has been the
centre of a transfer nightmare since May.
The 22 year old midfielder shocked club officials by announcing his departure from the club to AC Milan, just a few days after ValenciaÕs defeat in the ChampionÕs League final on May 24th.
AC Milan then declared that they could not pay the buy-out fee in FarinosÕ contract, three billion pesetas, ruining the transfer deal.
Inter Milan reacted by saying that Farinos was to join them, the news was illustrated with a photo-montage of the playerÕs head stuck on to a body of a footballer wearing the Black and Blue Inter kit.
Members of the Valencia board were furious that the news of the deal had been leaked without their knowledge.
The midfielder is due to hold a press conference at the Mestalla on Thursday at 7 pm. Farinos is expected to use the press meeting to clarify the misunderstandings
of the past month.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I would have prefered Baronio who is a much much better player an Italian and much better for P.R. purposes

Anyway i hope Farinos does well but with him here Seedorf will definately get the playmaker spot and will probably put Pirlo on the bench.

Eventually though Pirlo will shine through because he is simply a better player than Seedorf.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zanetti----Seedorf-----Farinos-----Recoba
------------------------Pirlo------------------
suggested by Jupiter:
I would add DiBiagio//?somwhere

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Baronio would've been a more desirable target, because he is italian and his skills. not to mention most of us know more about him than Farinos.

But he seems pretty determined to join Inter because of the money he paid to get a free contract, despite the fact that he will earn all of it back in a week. Just shows a little determination and will in this guy.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Don't forget about Geo!

You're forgetting Georgatos, who was the MVP the first half of the season. He's confirmed as returning to San Siro next season.

GK: Frey
D: Simic, Blanc, Cordoba
M: Zanetti, Seedorf, Farinos, DiBiagio, Georgatos
F: Vieri, Sukur/Recoba

I predict that Pirlo will be rotated in amongst Farinos and Recoba (behind Vieri and Sukur/Zamorano - one of the three will be injured at any given time). Depending on how the squad is doing at the time, Recoba or Seedorf will be moved during the midseason transfer window to make room for Ronaldo's return.

I'm still concerned about the lack of a classic defensive midfielder - we're blessed with two excellent two-way players on the wings in Zanetti and Georgatos, but if one of them goes down (Geo - Zanetti NEVER gets injured), we're in trouble. Creativity is nice, but with a 3-back defense, you'd better have someone who can win balls in the midfield. The closest they've got right now is DiBiagio (not my first choice!), and who knows if he can hold up for an entire season.

Whatever happens: FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!!!

S

·
0 Posts
guys, can pirlo play striker......coz after this, i think we're gonna have a problem coz he'll be on the bench.....his only chance is if he comes into EVERY game as a substitute........or someone gets injured......Seedorf, AT THE MOMENT, is better than pirlo.........so with zanetti and geo on the sides......seedorf is attackig midfielder......farinos is also there......and the last one can be pirlo if seedorf moves to a farinos-type position....BUT, as some of u said...we need a ball winner so di biagio HAS to play......so our lineup goes lie this:
(ohh yeah, if recoba is staying, he's obviously starting)

GK: Frey
DEF: blanc, cordoba, domoraud/simic (domoraud's late season performances were very well noticed by lippi)
MID: Seedorf, Di Biagio, Farinos
Att: Vieri, Recoba (until R9 comes back)

personally, i was looking forward to seeing pirlo with inter....and he's a great player, but he's caught in a bad situation....so if he can stay with inter for one more crappy season for him....then the next season, i'm certain he'll play.......if we're going for the scudetto, then we have to sacriifice stuff.....pirlo got caught in the middle.....

and one more thing, i hope R9 doesn't come back to play this season....why? coz it's not safe.....coz the current strikers can definately hold up for one season.....and coz he should start fresh, not right in the middle.....i say forget this season, and workout hard in the summer to get back into shape, and THEN.......THEN he can do some serious damage......

as for Pirlo, if he really wants to PLAY, he has to bear one season of being super-sub.........

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Farinos Confirmed - Bad Press for Inter

Farinos set to join Inter Milan

VALENICA, Spain, June 22 (Reuters)(DS) - Spain under-21
international Francisco Javier Farinos has cleared the way to complete his move from Valencia to Inter Milan by paying his buy-out clause of 3,000 million pesetas ($17.01 million).

Farinos deposited the money at Spain's Professional Football League offices in the Spanish capital on Thursday.
"Inter Milan clearly value me more than Valencia," Farinos
said later. "I was negotiating for the past two months with
Valencia but I had offers from various Italian clubs."
Inter Milan announced the signing of the highly-valued
22-year-old midfielder on June 10.

The Serie A club boasted that it had snatched Farinos from
under the nose of local rivals AC Milan.

Farinos played for Valencia in the Champions League final
last month wich they lost 3-0 against Real Madrid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts