Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Farinos have told the media that he hasn´t signed with Inter and he is very angry about the picture on Inters oficial homepage ( http://www.inter.it )the fake picture.I think inter would signed Ronaldinho or Fiore.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Filip, so are you saying that's a fake picture??? Why would the ppl that make the webpage do such a thing?? Now that you mention it, the expression and the haircut in the Valencia picture is exactly the same as the one with the Inter uniform.....hummm...

Inter is doing very poorly dealing with the relationships with other clubs and players this season, there are a lot of complains already , what's going on???

Anyway, now that Farinos is pissed off, he might not sign for INter.

Filip, where did you hear about our interested signing for Ronaldinho?

·
Registered
15,594 Posts
Of course its a fake picture, its quite obvious. The folks at inter.it used a Reuters picture and edited it. The whole controversy exists BECAUSE its a fake picture.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Its so fake that i could have done it myself in Windows paint brush :):):)

I have never seen anything so embarassing and i hope we don't get Farinos.

i am tired of every summer's favourite son anding up in an INTER uniform.

Season before itt was Vieri

Season before it was Baggio

Season before it was Ronaldo

Season before it was Djorkaef and Zamorano

I have had it...this is ridiculous...whoever is regarded as the next best thing is always stuck at INTER after his break out season.

Moratti.......go play mayor and leave the club in your son's hands!!!!!!!!!! i had it with your off-season tantrums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts