Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know if anybody can help me on more info on Farense the Faro team from Algarve is the portuguese team i like and my grampa was from that area and i also have friends in Vila Moura and Faro,I think Hassan is almost done his age has caught up and Farense need some new signings I tought Pavlin from porto was going to join us but dident happen,I think Porto are also a great team going trougha bad time,I also now hate Benfica more than i did after talking to some people on this forum.

Farense supporter maybe I see the only one here?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
I wanna know if anybody can help me on more info on Farense the Faro team from Algarve is the portuguese team i like and my grampa was from that area and i also have friends in Vila Moura and Faro,I think Hassan is almost done his age has caught up and Farense need some new signings I tought Pavlin from porto was going to join us but dident happen,I think Porto are also a great team going trougha bad time,I also now hate Benfica more than i did after talking to some people on this forum.

Farense supporter maybe I see the only one here?
It must be that charming "I'm too stupid to know I'm overmatched" personality of yours that has made you so many friends so quickly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess other supporters from other clubs have respect and dignity and unlike you with know class bash out at people.I hope Porto or Sporting win the title and you finish 6th again.Farense info please?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
I guess other supporters from other clubs have respect and dignity and unlike you with know class bash out at people.I hope Porto or Sporting win the title and you finish 6th again.Farense info please?
Man, that was disapointing! Even Cleek has more fight in him than yer p*ssy ass. A few exchanges and already you've reverted to teh victim role?

Next time think twice of coming in here talking smack when you're obviously deficient in that department.

Apologize to the good folks here for yer troll behaviour and I may even let ye out to play again. If you behave and kiss my ass I may even not embarrasse you in front of your friends again, if ye have any friends, that is.

Now, get us all a beer!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
can you say fight to stay alive?

I say you are in great danger of getting relegated, right now it looks like Varzim and Steubal but Farense look like they are also heading there,but lots of futebol to play so i dont know much more.As for Pavlin he rejects everybody like Guimaraes,Farense,Maritimo because he is a Slovanian reject that never lived up to his salary,to be fair Octavio never gave him alot of chances:depress:

:eek: First Farense fan i ever herd on xtratime!!:dazed:

M

·
0 Posts
All i can say is BYE BYE!!!!!!!:D
I suppose youll be gittin hammered by the likes of Varzim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts