Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you got your champions league ticket yet?

mine is still not arrived and i'm starting to get a bit worried :confused: :dazed:

also....do you arsenal can win tonight? i made my first (and still only) bet - on arsenal winning the league this season back in july at 8-1 so i'm reeeeaaaallly hoping they do it

:greed: :greed: :greed:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
No brief received as yet.:nervous:

As for Arsenal I really hope they can do it tonight. I don't hate United but they are do damn good and it's important (IMO) that the EPL doesn't become a one horse race. Great result getting odds of 8/1, tonights result could be the difference between Ibiza and Skegness.:D

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
The milky bars are on annax.......Ker-ching.....:greed:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well done Annax.

Scottish fans have been given more tickets for CL Final however they will be offered to people with Debentures first. I think it's 3500 tickets. Leverkusen returned half of thir 14k tickets and Real Madrid have snapped up 3500.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ibiza it is :)

although i think i have caught the gambling bug a bit and am planning to waste lots of money on world cup bets
:eek:

i am surprised that Leverkusen couldnt sell out their tickets. i think if any spl club were to get to such an event then their would be no problem shifting the tickets (i read that raith rovers even took about 8'000 fans to see them play Bayern Munchen in the first round of CWC a few years ago!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts