Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some info on D.Winters, mostly opinions.

Do you think he'll be a regular next season? What's his best position? Is he one of Utd's better or worse players?

Also what age is he?

Cheers m8

·
Registered
54 Posts
My personal opinion is that he is a very on/off player. He can have a blinder in one game and look dangerously average the next week.

He has just turned 20 so has not had many starts, he plays from the bench mainly.

He is a very similar play to his older brother Robbie and his main position is a stiker, he is often used on the wings though and this is where i think he is better as he is quite pacy.

More appearences next season could depend not on his performance but of the other players around him.

If he is to be used up front he will have to hope that Hamilton and Lilley are not playing well, and Alex Smith's idea of Lilley playing well and the normal persons idea are totally different.

And he is even less likey to get a game on the wing as easton is normall used (stpidly) further wide.

Im afraid only time will tell, if he is still on United's books by next season then i think we can consider that a step in the right direction with the playing squad being reduced drastically during the summer.

hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts