Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a very nasty barrage of attack on our United forum. If you read the following rules that you agreed to when you signed up at xtratime, then you will find that you are not supposed to go across there and just attack them with your nasty posts.

Good natured witty humour is the key to it.;)

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/rules.php

OwenIsgod, please read your Private message that I have sent to you.

Kind regards

Razor
Community manager

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Thanks Razor:)

One or two of the Liverpool fans are really messing things up in our forum and the sooner they mend their ways the better.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
We have been through a lot of this right after the Liverpool-Man Yoo games. Sigh. This always happens when new posters comes around.:(

paw:)

·
International
9,526 Posts
RazorUK said:
I have noticed a very nasty barrage of attack on our United forum. If you read the following rules that you agreed to when you signed up at xtratime, then you will find that you are not supposed to go across there and just attack them with your nasty posts.

Good natured witty humour is the key to it.;)

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/rules.php

OwenIsgod, please read your Private message that I have sent to you.

Kind regards

Razor
Community manager

didn't do much good though, did it.

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
May be not, Fred E. Still, Razor's firing a couple of warning shots is the proper procedure before any action can be taken.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Re: Re: FAO: OwenisGod and other new posters to the Liverpool forum!

Fred Elliot said:
didn't do much good though, did it.
More often than not, such rules are there as a reference when someone oversteps the line. However, hardly anyone really listen to them once they break it anyway. You can PM me if you wish more on this, Freddie.:)

paw;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
I don't care about the banter. If someone from here comes over and says "United are Sh!te" well, they get a reply and then it goes on from there. But some things are beyond the pale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts