Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit of a twat aren't you??

You're such a big twat I'd even believe it if someone told me you were a kin English Southerner....................

;)
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Liebero said:
A bit of a twat aren't you??

You're such a big twat I'd even believe it if someone told me you were a kin English Southerner....................

;)
you 'kin bender. i was winding some of them up. last time i tell you of my devious plans. BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't be arsed, sorry mate...

I only take part in outragously funny and witty wind-ups....

This wasn't...

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
Liebero said:
I couldn't be arsed, sorry mate...

I only take part in outragously funny and witty wind-ups....

This wasn't...

;)
better than your previous attempt as thommos beak
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beefy said:

better than your previous attempt as thommos beak
nah

that was a first

Twas original

they'd never know if it wasn't for IP addies

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,550 Posts
Re: Re: FAO Lucio No.1

Lucio no.1 said:

you 'kin bender. i was winding some of them up. last time i tell you of my devious plans. BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, maybe you should read the rules of this site before you start posting :), you haven't made a single post in the German forum and still you claim to be a fan of Germany and Bayer? I guess you are just here to provoke and will disappear after the games. I hope I'm wrong and you will remain on XT for longer than I think, but that includes you need to chanhe your posting style, otherwise I can't see you staying for long without getting banned ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,934 Posts
damn, he's slower than laurant blanc. it's amazing how i can still fool some of these feckwits even after confessing.:confused: :D
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top