Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats a crying shame IMO. Admittedly its been a while since i last posted anything here and even then it was seldom i would but as a keen observer i find your posts to the point, informative and am glad to read there are others here that do attend games.

stay mate, this board and the club for that matter need people like you that are prepared to air their opinions- nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve and going about it with a cavalier gung ho approach.

Keep the faith

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
For the record, I closed the thread because this is the Arsenal Forum, not the Chelsea Forum, and figured that, if moved, it would only provoke angry reactions, not productive debate. However, his reaction to the thread's closure was completely out of line, and cannot be tolerated.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
What did he do? (apart from the public departure announcement) :rolleyes:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Raven said:
What did he do? (apart from the public departure announcement) :rolleyes:
He sent me an offensive PM, in addition to the two threads. None of these actions is acceptable, regardless of provocation.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Bastin said:
He sent me an offensive PM, in addition to the two threads. None of these actions is acceptable, regardless of provocation.
and why did he do that

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Because he is ill-mannered and holds no regard for the rules.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
shame about that JD was one of my favourite posters,never bland,spoke his mind and knowledgeable about the game..

Bastin,i accept your explanation but it would be easy to conclude you closed that thread because you had the hump with JD and wanted to show your power,denying free speech,it was no more provocative than any of Drummers posts and could easily have been moved to Debate if it wasn't about the Arsenal,but of course maybe you just had a moment,it happens ;)

i hope jd comes back to apologise for his abusive PM and carry on the fight. :cool:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

i hope jd comes back to apologise for his abusive PM and carry on the fight. :cool:
Everyone can make a mistake, if he cleans up his act(afterall, this thing has only happend once) I'll be more than happy to welcome him back to the Arsenal Forum.

But offcourse, it's a difference between discussing and insulting, maybe he did take a step too far out into the ground of insult but I give him a helping hand and get him back on the safe-ground if that's what he wants to do.
It seems like he has made his decision though, and that decision is to leave the board.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts