Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://boards.rivals.net/default.as...=1&forumId=5174&action=1&replytoid=2138559606

Badge is a very uncommon user-name and although I'm not saying you made this post on the Rivals site, I doubt you did I'd just like to know for certain.

It was in reply to a sick comment made from a Rangers fan about some catholic guy. Both are equally as sick as the other and it's a perfect example of why we shouldn't be looking to get people on here from Rivals sites.

ChelseaBear

·
Registered
54 Posts
all i can say is good riddance to rivals about time that the plug was pulled on their scottish sites.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed

Some of the stuff in Follow Follow Fanzine is filth so why should they be hosted by a pro-company?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
btw I'm probably one of the few people around here that's actually seen Davie Cooper play for Rangers and Scotland in the flesh so to speak. He made quite an impression on me I have to say. Absolute genius and a player you would go and watch every week. I've seen em all from Platini to Ronaldo and Cooper is up there in my eyes.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Absolutely, Davie Cooper was a complete legend, the last Scottish winger with any amount of creativity in him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts