Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,448 Posts
Wouldn't it be awesome if Corona Beer was a major sponsor of the tournament? I can imagine it already: "Euro 2020 is brought to you by Corona".

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
I went back in to get rid of Chiesa and I subbed Bastoni (hope he comes alive later in the competition). But then I had to start moving all kinds of stuff around, which led to me picking Insigne and then dumping him for Modric (@Ante) and restored Kanté (5.5m) to be able to complete the team. Bringing in Kanté meant Kovacic (6m) had to be shown the door. And now there are rumours flying around that I might swap my Danish sub for a Magyar which has the bench very concerned.

It's all very controversial...I'm now being protested and players have set up CHAZ in the dressing room.

Worst of all...and forgive me, for I have sinned gravely once again...I picked Chiellini in defence. 🤮

Reactions: Ante and ToniSamp

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Quite a few new players...can you identify yourselves if your name or XT handle isn't part of your Fantasy username?

Who's Lady Presidento? Who's dookiemestrebug?

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Question: Since this is an XT League...would an XT judicial body have jurisdiction to add or dock points to the UEFA scores?

Answer: Yes. Yes, it would.

Just saying this because there could be some scandals...most likely for those who get too cute in the league table standings. I'm engaging @Boyo to run the deposition.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Quite a few new players...can you identify yourselves if your name or XT handle isn't part of your Fantasy username?

Who's Lady Presidento? Who's dookiemestrebug?
I'm dookiemestrebug. I don't usually post, but I always follow the Croatia and Inter forums.
I don't think I'll be very good at this Fantasy thing, I need to find a substitute for Chiesa.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,448 Posts
Question: Since this is an XT League...would an XT judicial body have jurisdiction to add or dock points to the UEFA scores?

Answer: Yes. Yes, it would.

Just saying this because there could be some scandals...most likely for those who get too cute in the league table standings. I'm engaging @Boyo to run the deposition.
I already have my eye on one known troublemaker and will not hesitate to question him should any shenanigans occur.

·
inbred amoeba
4,230 Posts
I'm dookiemestrebug. I don't usually post, but I always follow the Croatia and Inter forums.
I don't think I'll be very good at this Fantasy thing, I need to find a substitute for Chiesa.
If you are looking for creative mids you may wish to consider Golovin (RUS) or Elif Elmas (NMac) at approximately the same price. Bar an injury I expect them to be starters in all three group matches of their teams.

·
inbred amoeba
4,230 Posts
And welcome to our new member old man @szövkap. Now you can be sure Nego will be selected in at least one team in this whole fantasy thing :)

20 member league - thats worse than the UEFA EURO 2020 itself :D

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Welcome, my friend. This is just fun...I'm most looking forward to posters discussing and having laughs right here in this thread.

As for Chiesa, I couldn't find someone for the same price so I "traded up" but had to switch many pieces to accommodate for it. My bench is basically poverty world though...we'll see how that pays off, lol.

Reactions: Lucas Bonfá

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Very, very happy that @szövkap joined, btw. This keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: Hagibest

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys!
I'm selling 2 tickets for the game Hungary vs Portugal, I can not go with this COVID restrictions, if any one is interest let me know.
Thanks
Kind Regards,

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
And welcome to our new member old man @szövkap. Now you can be sure Nego will be selected in at least one team in this whole fantasy thing :)

20 member league - thats worse than the UEFA EURO 2020 itself :D
Nego, Szalai Á, Orbán, Pukki, Häämäläinen full finn-ugor power. all you other gyppos will stand no chance.

on the other hand a serious question, is it racist to call Nego by his name? now what if a Romanian ref came and points at him, saying that magyar Nego there, would be dubble racist in fact, no?

·
Registered
34,177 Posts
I went back in to get rid of Chiesa and I subbed Bastoni (hope he comes alive later in the competition). But then I had to start moving all kinds of stuff around, which led to me picking Insigne and then dumping him for Modric (@Ante) and restored Kanté (5.5m) to be able to complete the team. Bringing in Kanté meant Kovacic (6m) had to be shown the door. And now there are rumours flying around that I might swap my Danish sub for a Magyar which has the bench very concerned.

It's all very controversial...I'm now being protested and players have set up CHAZ in the dressing room.

Worst of all...and forgive me, for I have sinned gravely once again...I picked Chiellini in defence. 🤮
DMs like Kante are deadweight in these games, though, aren't? I remember having him from day 1 and all the way to the final in 2018, but he barely broke even. This was in a Danish game with a different points system, though.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts