Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
The pressure is mounting. 😰

I'm still having a Chiesa conundrum atm.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,448 Posts
The sudden surge in activity at XT has caused a global internet crisis!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,448 Posts
Nooooo!!!! You'll scare everyone away! :eek:

·
Registered
34,177 Posts
Some IRL friends have been pestering me about a Euro fantasy league (not the UEFA game), but it seems to be so much work and research and many difficult decisions with only a few days left! I'm basically playing a blank slate at this point, like those CM games you'd play with randomised names/players. Why can't it be a re-run of Euro 1996 instead or something. 😣 Anyway, I might do a team and then apply the research for this game as well.

·
Registered
40,740 Posts
Some IRL friends have been pestering me about a Euro fantasy league (not the UEFA game), but it seems to be so much work and research and many difficult decisions with only a few days left! I'm basically playing a blank slate at this point, like those CM games you'd play with randomised names/players. Why can't it be a re-run of Euro 1996 instead or something. 😣 Anyway, I might do a team and then apply the research for this game as well.
Humble brag 😇

·
Registered
34,177 Posts
😁

Tbh, most of them have turned online friends after the lockdown, if not before.

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Fvck the research. J/k but it really isn't that much rocket science. You go on the site, pick some players and save it. You can always edit later. If you're in a rush, pick a few players then use the auto-complete function so you can edit another day.

AFAIK, points are awarded for goals and assists for mids and forwards, and clean sheets for defenders and GK. Pretty sure you don't even need to organize players by sub-positions...if you're playing with 4 mids, you can have 3 right midfielders if you want and it doesn't matter if 1 is on the left. Chemistry, etc. is irrelevant.

A viable approach would be to go attack heavy and stuff your team with goalscorers and playmakers. The only tough part is the cost limit...I dealt with that by putting the cheapest players as subs. YOLO, baby.

Reactions: Boyo

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
24,669 Posts
Yeah, research is for losers. I have no idea if some of the players I chose are even in the starting eleven of their NTs. I almost selected a couple of injured players (De Bruyne/face smashed in and Kulusevski/Corona).

21 - 40 of 129 Posts