1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,477 Posts
Where's Vardy?

·
Registered
46,918 Posts
I did this in a few mins...basically YOLO'd this shit by throwing everything into the main squad, everything into strikers.

Had to cut Kanté because he isn't Mr Offensive output. Also had to risk my Croatian passport by cutting Modric... @Ante. 😬 On the other hand, I have Epic Brozo and Kovacic.

Btw, forgive me Father for I have sinned...by including Chiesa. 🤮

·
inbred amoeba
4,253 Posts
I have Chiesa too, btw. It wouldnt have been possible for a draft league like the EPL fantazy we have been playing with @ToniSamp @R10! and @Hagibest

On the other hand, I have selected a surprise package of little known EErs, that hardly anyone in their sound mind would choose for their fantazy team... hoping for a miracle a la WWE :)

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,786 Posts
Ahh perfect! Thanks for tagging me, I’ve already got a team so I can join this league too :)

·
Registered
46,918 Posts
Lol, The Deported FC. Great name @Hagibest

Reactions: Hagibest

·
Registered
46,918 Posts
My team's the Badd Homminems. Copyright! IMHO, nice name for a wrestling tag team or Youtube independent political podcast show.

Reactions: Hagibest

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,786 Posts
Haha thanks bro

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
46,918 Posts
In. Named my team "Storm Riders". Yesterday was listening to The Doors with my dad, who said his pen name when he was a young lad was "Storm Rider". It's both cool and corny, IMO.
Well, it's way better than the Doors name I got in trying to bring the Doors to the modern day...the Unknown Soulja Boys.

Reactions: Rodriguez

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,477 Posts
I've joined too. It's a great opportunity to advertise my pizza business. 🍕

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,918 Posts
Joined, hopefully I'll be active in this one.

Should I take Chiesa? I had him and then removed, doesn't seem to start regularly for Italy.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
47,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Joined, hopefully I'll be active in this one.

Should I take Chiesa? I had him and then removed, doesn't seem to start regularly for Italy.
I think he is one of those 15-16 players that Mancini will use during a game, but he is not one of the untouchables of the starting lineup.

·
Registered
47,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
10 players. Impressive for Xtratime standards nowadays. I warn Bill and we could be 11.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts