Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for this link. I love to play this game. This morning, I scored one goal and made Paraguay first in his group against England. Sweden and T&T.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I've signed up for it :)

Couldn't bare too see us in 3rd.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems to be a community game : they are looking for people speking Portuguese, Spanish or German for translation... At first, I thought that would be another FIFA web site...

Anyway, vote for Sweden, let's beat England !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
etna said:
cool, that's a good idea !

I've signed up too and I have already scored 4 goals for my favourite team
And I suppose your team is Italy ? Be careful, you have USA and Czech Republic in your group, qualification won't be easy !

·
Registered
6 Posts
If there are players for Sweden in this topic, I propose to score against the England today, to make them out, ok ?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Zitto said:
Sweden +36
England -3

It seems to work, Fanof !

Is there Italian willing to score against USA with me ?
Pffft I'm bringing us back up :finger:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wtf is up with all the Iranians and Tunisians. Are they the only ones doing this. Retarded. I just posted this in an SEC forum and Ill get them all scoring against Italy. :nasty: :nasty: :nasty:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, we are still doing well... no worries about Italy, we can kick USA out of the competition easily.

I looked at other groups. France and Switzerland play strong too.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Fanof said:
Go ahead and kick it !

Sweden +39
England -6

You better use both of your hands !
Does the competition end tomorrow?

I'll worry about the score, when we get tooo the business end of the tourament.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Considering the combined goals for and goals against tallies of Iran's three opponents in their group don't add up to anything near their own for and against, there's clearly some cheating taking place.

As of now they've scored 7923 goals and their opponents have conceded a combined 2054. Even assuming that these three teams, Portugal, Angola and Mexico, have scored no goals against each other, thus only conceding to Iran, it still leaves 6869 of Iran's goals unaccounted for.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts