Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was posting in the cules forum and been asked about a player in the U-20 NT which there I found myself clueless about them.

I would love to give us a report about our players that are playing for the U-20 NT or have the potential to join the team.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I dont know the players and if they are able to bring back the WC again, but I heard we have a good GK plus a CF... Soon we'll know everything as the SA U-20 will be held in Colombia next month.

Is Maxi Lopez will be a member of this team?

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyway, I do not think we will have all of our guns in Colombia, I do not think Messi will be able to participate in that tournament.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Pooh said:
Anyway, I do not think we will have all of our guns in Colombia, I do not think Messi will be able to participate in that tournament.
I doubt very much that Messi will be able to play this tournament. But you never know. He was amazing last night by the way. What a talent!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I watched the match and concetrated in the last 10 minutes of it :D He missed a couple of chances but absolutely he looks a very hot prospect, I loved his confidence. He is fast and he seems very skillfull as well.

However, I believe it is better for him to have some playing time in such tournaments, he must get more playing time to maintain his touch on the ball plus he might get more confidence when we win the whole thing :D.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I don't knoe about the team is going to be used, anyway in Internet you may find it, I can tell players I saw and look very talented: Gago (5 from Boca: AMAZING!!), Vitti an excellente forward, he has to leave the trickery sometimes to finish for the usuall non lovers of the game, for me?..GO ON KID...Arbelais and Arbelaida (well I don't know how is spell): both HUGELY talented from River, I never saw De Petris, but till the legal p´roblems he was the Lamela, Messi affair of Milan, Sergio Agüero, alrady starting in Independiente, I hope that the real bad moment of the club don't carry him with them to hell...Ustari: the best young keeper I saw in years and I'm counting Lux...that speaks tons...well can be Messi there too, don't think Rikjaard will let us, only one posibilty if as it said he signed his pro contract, they may be will like to get his prize higher witha sure great tournament, more with the team he will have around...still Biglia has the age (he is not playing in Argentinos Jr., he drop his level this year, but I think he si still Biglia)..Nery Cardozo (GREAT!), and may be Boselli? I don't like him that much cause he emids me of Herrera (tons of goals in younger divisions, don't know in First, anyway if he triumphs he is more because of BIG boy than the skills of the mentioned)....Jesus Mendez from river, well tons...the real team is going to be use, I have no idea...

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
also I think Sosa from Estudiantes, may be can play, but it was said they will concentrate in players not in first division, or with few games..but don't worry they have the talentet to be again at least in semis...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers mate, that was very informative, actually I remember you talking about the same players long time ago, thats why I asked you again, felt lazy to dig it up :D

Is Levazzi a part of this team?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts