Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Veteran Chinese defender Fan Zhiyi was Friday named the 2001 Asian Player of the Year.
Fan, who played a key role in China's first ever qualification for the World Cup finals, beat off the challenge of fellow Chinese star Li Tie, Iran's Ali Karimi, Saudi Arabia's Abdullah Al Shehan and Mirdjalal Kasimov of Uzbekistan.
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) further boosted China's confidence ahead of the World Cup finals starting May 31 by handing it the National Team of the Year title.
Promising Chinese newcomer Du Wei took out the Youth Player of the Year award.

Congratulation to our Captain Fan and our NT :)

Let's Go !!! The Red Army :D

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
three.

are you out of this universe? :rolleyes: ive got the raletive news reports annoyed to death.:devil: :frustrat: havent you known anything?:confused:

and,mind moving the underground PM emerges? its many benefits like posts increasing and foiling the lentic chinese threads.know why indonesian and singaporean heatedly? they are chatting mostly off topics.:tongue:

well,tell you why i asked about the last msg that just for CC to another fan friend.im lazy :lazy: to compose again.:yawn: furthermore i consider it a nice one.:D

you are argentina fan.do you know about a local website argstorm? if crazy enough,i propose you.;) btw,how's idea for my spain?:heart::proud: i have the feeling soccer language is spanish.in this world none language speakers stronger over spanish.:stuckup:

"SPAIN + ARGENTINA + other latin american"

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
laoer said:

you are argentina fan.do you know about a local website argstorm?

Argstorm :) ;) It's a nice one , but I am an 100% Italia supporter:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:D:D:D

btw, congrats to zhiyi fan.. :)

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Congratulations to China for being Asian Team of The Year and Fan Zhiyi for being Asian Player of the Year !!!

Fan Zhiyi is really good player and he is the first Chinese player I know since I was still studying in junior high school. He is really the "Maldini of Asia"...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts