Registered
59,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with foreign sides.

How many of them do we have?

Ones I know:

Feyenoord with:

- Chelsea - more of a SCF and Chelsea headhunter link-up

- Sunderland - never heard of it until the possible Sunderland - Ajax friendly later this summer but it explains too why I always see a Sunderland banner too at de Kuip. How it came to exist? no idea...play in the same colour maybe?

- Royal Antwerp - not sure if it's still there after the riots last lol but you do sometimes still see a Flemish lion banner in de Kuip

- Celtic - not an official one but if there's a non Feyenoord shirt you're most likely to see in de Kuip, it's most likely to be theirs. 1970, Henke Larsson, Wim Jansen...I must say I quite like them too. Probably the only one of the ones mentioned.

Ajax with:

- Spurs - Ajax fans regularly go to WHL.

ADO with:

- Legia Warsaw - more of a hoolie one I guess

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
ADO are also very close with Juventus. I remember watching a Juve game once and some tifosi were putting up this giant banner "ADO torna in A, congratulazioni amici" or something or other. So surreal :D
ADO fans also have ties with those of Club Brugge.

Don't think AZ has anything like that. Unless I missed a meeting.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Twente and Schalke ? :D

Is that Chelsea one really true ? Cause I can remember some fights between fans after a friendly one or two years ago.

·
Registered
59,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe they had no-one to fight so decided to beat each other up :D

There definitely have been instances where Chelsea and Feyenoord fans have fought together against others. All idiots lol

·
Registered
59,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol @ the people who make those anti-banners

Juve really have no friends, do they? ADO? Legia Warsaw? imagine being a fan of theirs going on a visit to one of their associates all the way up in northern Europe. Regularly watching David Trezeguet & Alessandro Del Piero and then an Emiel v Eijkeren or Peter Hofstede. I mean come on.

·
Registered
59,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
lol @ the people who make those anti-banners

Juve really have no friends, do they? ADO? Legia Warsaw? imagine being a fan of theirs going on a visit to one of their associates all the way up in northern Europe. Regularly watching David Trezeguet & Alessandro Del Piero and then an Emiel v Eijkeren or Peter Hofstede. I mean come on.
Yeah, that's gotta suck.

I guess Juve lost out on any sympathies by dominating Serie A so badly over the past decades. Like PSV currently, nobody sympathizes with them anymore.

Telstar?

or start one with Sporting :angel:
Which Sporting? Braga? :D

The Telstar thing never really materialized on a fan level, not sure what went 'wrong' there.

·
Registered
59,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Telstar thing never really materialized on a fan level, not sure what went 'wrong' there.
you guys acted like snobs maybe? :pp

and the green Sporting off course :nasty:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts