Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, April 25, 2004

ROME, April 25 (Reuters) - A fan has died afterfalling from the third and highest tier of Milan's San Siro stadium at the end of Inter's goalless draw with Lazio.
Police said the fan, a man in his mid-twenties, had left a note in his seat, but would not disclose its contents.

Last November a 54-year-old man committed suicide by throwing himself off the second tier of the stadium during a game between Inter and Ancona.

Two seasons ago an Inter fan nearly died after slipping from the second tier while celebrating a goal in a UEFA Cup match against AEK Athens.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
No it wasn´t funny, how can making fun of people falling to their death be fun? I dont get some fans, you are sensitive about your teams financial status or weather a player stays or goes, but you think its funny to laugh about something dying inside a football stadium.

I´m serious I won´t let this turn into a funny thread about our guys dying. :fero:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
For a man with 1098 posts, I'm quite surprised you haven't learned not to post insults in XT. This is uncalled for. A man has lost his life. Think about it this way. What if you lived your life from day 1, playing with kids, going to school, studying for tests, only to fatefully die when you are in your mid 20's at a soccer game? Would you have the same drive in life? This is tragic and should be lamented.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
CUG said:
sad news indeed...its becoming a pattern each season now. must do something about it right away.
if it is suicide it is hard to do something about it. Better ways for depressed to find support/conseling is the only real way, but that can never help everyone.

RIP

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FabioCapello, to be making a joke about the matter is simply disgraceful. We would not miss you if you did not return and post here.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ok lets get something straight

Its a shame that a person didn't see how lucky they were to be alive and killed himself in the San Siro 2 times now in 1 seasons

Its not the death that I find a joke
Its how the death came to happen in a stadium 3 times in 2 years

Theres a difference

R.I.P
:sob: :rolleyes: :sob:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Fabiocapello

you do a comic-sig just based on events like this?

you got f-ucking bad taste

·
Registered
57,736 Posts
Sorry FC But you've crossed the line. What's so funny about people dying ? That's so low.

BTW, No one can commit suicide because of Inter's results. That would be super stupid because football isn't anyone's top priority. Plus, you can't really tell. Maybe someone slipped or somthing.

:yuck: :yuck: @ your "funny" signature. A Strong nominee for the dumbest and most disrespectful thing written EVER.

·
Registered
57,736 Posts
Yeah i know Pippo, i meant the other man. The older one. The Q is, why would someone commit suicide in such a way ? It's not the easiest method you know. Inter didn't even lose the game and surely he committed suicide because his life is messed up.

RIP. :(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
Yeah i know Pippo, i meant the other man. The older one. The Q is, why would someone commit suicide in such a way ? It's not the easiest method you know. Inter didn't even lose the game and surely he committed suicide because his life is messed up.

RIP. :(
true. i know a friend who said he once considered commiting suicide in a very public place because he never got attention in his life. not from his friends, family, or his workplace. thus he wanted, at least for once, to let everyone around him care about him even if that means the end of his life. but thank god this thought washed away and now he is living happily.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.