Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys........Firdaus congrats on France
Falcao and Za.....now we both hate France :)

I have a problem guys.......and it seems you have it too. Strangely i find it hard to find motivation to post as i used to. I don't know if it is because i feel a little disenchanted with INTER and Italian soccer.

Inter.......because no one on th eteam speaks the same alngueage this season as they did last seaosn :)

And Italian soccer...........because all evidence points to the conclusion that Serie A is a scandol stemming from THE MOGGSTER in Turin.

Also it might be simply because most of the topics the "ROOKIES" here post really don't interest me. Topics like "Zanetti linked to Barca" I mean really? We know that is B.S.

Topics like Nike pushes R9 to Brazil HAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!! we have gone through this a million times and we all know it is financially impossible for R9 to leave INTER before he is about 28.

So mabye it is that we have moved on to another level of support for our club.....i don't know what it is but judging from the amount you guys post here now its obvious.....we are all simply not as we once were.

Any solutions to once again motivate our rampant and RABID participation?

p.s. if you are offended by this post it means you shouldn't have read it because you are not in the group i was refering to.

FORZA AZZURRI
FORZA NERAZZURRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
TAZZman, i feel your pain! but the fact is it's the off-season and nothing is going on. the only things for us to discuss are: ronaldo's recovery (while he has thankfully disappeared), vieri's injury status (while he's away in australia), the transfer market (which is pure chaos and speculation as always), moratti's spending (which hasn't occurred yet).

things will pick up next month. vieri will be back, champs league action will be looming, we will have new players, ronaldo's rehab will have progressed.

tazz, like the rest of the world, we're just on summer vacation! so let's take it nice and easy and come back strong for next season.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
OK, I am not a "ROOKIE", not in the group you referred to, and not even a Inter fan...BUT whatever, thank you for joining the France-hater group! :) (I hate any team in blue though)

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Falcao's absolutely right, TAZZ - it's the offseason, and you basically summed up the types of posts we see from June through August in your initial post here. On top of this, we've had everyone consumed with Euro 2000 games which has sort of taken us away from our clubs for the last few weeks. I still check the forum every day, but every day it's another 30 posts of, "WE SHOULD GET FIGO AND RIVALDO" or "VIERI, GEORGATOS, AND ZANETTI TO AC MILAN" so I just don't bother to respond.

Like Falcao said: once the regular season starts, we'll get into a better routine of talking lineups/who should start this week/who's injured, etc. discussions that we've come to enjoy here in the Inter forum. With the CL this year, we should have twice as much to discuss about our beloved black and blue!

As always...

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!

PS - I'm a "double-hater" of France now - they knocked out Portugal AND Italia!

PPS - Does Ze ever visit here anymore, or is he strictly a Brasilian Forum kind of guy now?

·
THE
14,119 Posts
Oh my poor poor Tazz. Few months ago he declared that he prefers football to girls. And now no football either, you must of be bored to death.:p
Hey, real player, not fair, my nat team wears blue as well, but we don't deserve to be hated.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
I understand what u mean.Many of the regulars who once posted here have left and that lead to our downfall.Believe me,i too feel a bit bored coming here,but I've never been bored as an Inter and Italian soccer fan so far.It's offseason and things will heat up when we start porgressing thorugh Serie A and hopefully C.League too.Besides it's the only place where i can hear views from many different people about my favourite club.Many of my friends don't know much about Italian football,they'd prefer to watch EPL!.haha!!

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
45,341 Posts
Tazz, if you thought this site was bad, check out the messageboard on http://www.imilan.com You'll probably laugh yourself to death. Most of the posts say stuff like: 'Inter will win if they buy (here comes the shopping list): Roberto Carlos (again), Figo, Cannavaro, Thuram, Maldini, Bergkamp, Del Piero, Raul, Toldo, Stam, Beckham (ewww), etc'. It's hilarious.

I reckon we're mostly disenchanted with Inter, because it appears to be the same old thing every year now, in the sense that we're not really winning anything worth winning. Hope things will change for the best though.

Tazz, sorry about Italia. It was a great match though. I was so dejected and disillusioned with football as a whole, until the turnaround. Toldo's a real fighter.

Z

·
0 Posts
Tazz, your absolutely right, this forum as become a bore and I have noticed it begining from a few months back. Some of you may have noticed that I don't post as much as I used to, because as Tazz as said, it's always the same s##t! People saying we should buy him or that so and so is coming to Inter when not anyone on this forum really knows who Inter will buy or wants to buy. It's all speculation. What happened to those interesting topics of formations and strategies where everyone was posting something which one would could respond with paragraphs of writing rather than a sentence like " I heard this is just a rumour?"
PS: If you want to talk about an interesting topic, what about Trappatoni becoming the new coach of the Italian national team. Why he was chosen over Marco Tardelli (the under 21 national coach) and what his prescence will mean to the future of Italian national soccer? I am so excited to see what Trap will bring to the team!
FORZA INTER!
FORZA ITALIA!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I understand that much of it is speculation that we see for most of the topics..Sometimes it gets out of hand..That's the cool part though trying to keep up with what is false to what is true:
Has Jan chosen new moderators yet:/?
If a topic really becomes of concern just dont reply to it or we have a moderator delete the post:
What should keep this going is everyone at least trying to keep up to date of whats happening with inter but it is hard with so many different sites saying totally different things..
It is a slow period for US..We all know that during the season and obviously the closer we get to the begining excitement sets in and their is much more to talk about..

·
Registered
429 Posts
Tazz- you read my mind this time. I was just about to post a plea to some Interfans to stop writing all this transferhorny BS, because it is getting awfully tiresome.

I agree with Falcao, Cloud and all others, that when season starts things will get back normal. I can't wait for it!
One reason why I haven't been posting so much is because of my dispute with some "Laziothugs" :). It took out the joy
of posting for a while but now I'm back.

By the way, must say that I'm satisfied with all signings so far. Seems that Lippi has talked some sense into our "somewut" crazy chairman.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mikael?.......Tottenham? hmmmmmm.......

But yes it is a bittiring with guys going on and on about Figo and Maldini all the time. Talking about

INTER wants to get Viera and Henry.......RUBBISH....
Thuram wants to play for INTER....RUBBISH!!!!!!!
Milan teams fight for Nakata.......RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!
INTER bid for FIore....RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it is what interests you when you are a young Nerazzurri......

Also the disenchantment thingee has to do with pathetic Moratti going on and on with his lunacy. Tell me please what does Hakan Sukur have that Mutu doesn't have besides height and experience.........HOW DO YOU GET EXPERIENCE? by playing....Top experience? Playing at a top club regularly.

WHat about Russo?

I am sooooooo tired of all this crap.......I think its time that INTER got serious and with Moratti it wil never ever happen......

The man is out of control.......somebody shoot him :)

Anyway guys.....its nice to see i am not the only one who finds it at times frustrating to read what the rookies have turned this board into.

One thing is for sure.....i will not give up on thsi board until it is as it was.......a haven for MATURE!!!!!!! and REALISTIC Tifosi.

FORZA INTER

p.s. Were those some kind of condolences from France up there Firdaus? NOT ACCEPTED :):):)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi Tazz and other old timers :).
This will always be one of the challenges about messageboards wont it ? In my opinion it's not a question of old-timers and rookies. Many of the people who've been here for a long time talks about transfers all the time too, and during this time of year it's really difficult to do much else concerning ones favourite team. Like has been mentioned it will all change when the new season starts.
What could be done is that you guys voiced your opinion in more general terms than this "private" conversation.

At the Juve forum, I've asked everyone to consider the accountability of rumours and always add which source they come from before posting it. It works pretty well, but obviously we also have the discussions on what would complete the team (we're not accustumed to that many signings, so unlike many Interfans we want more :)).
If those rumours do not interest you- just skip it. Transfer talk IS an integrated part of the scene, but we can all ask for people to leave out the more horrendous stories.

Look at the Brazilian forum. Many of the people who've been here for a long time go there, because off-topic talk and football are integrated. It's just a question of doing that here as well if you want to :).

Anyway- next season. See you in CL :).

Ciao.

L

·
0 Posts
:) :) don't worry Tazzy boy, you are the only one :p

Since i finished my exam last week i came back here yet i found myself in some sort of unfamiliar place, may be it was the topics or bcos i kept losing my identity :( but somehow i just can't be bother to reply no more.. i don't know ....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts