Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, that was a very dirty way for them to win! One of the most false wistles I have ever seen from a referee. That's Panathinaikos. You all see that! They don't deserve the semi-finals! I wish Barca will teach them how a team wins when they will play in Camp Nou!

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
It was the same referee that robbed us last year against Leeds, not conceding Rivaldo a legal goal...

I'm sure we can qualify in the Nou Camp

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
yeah that guy is in real's pocket !!

ahh doesnt matter, we should have been up by a couple of indisputable goals, the panalty wouldnt have mattered...

i'm real disappointed that we didnt grab an away goal ! :(

anyhow i'm hoping for a better showing at home....

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It`s nonsense that so many huge mistakes were made in the 1/4 finals! I understand that UEFA don`t want to play the same refs who played with these teams in previous stages, but those who we saw previous 2 days are awful! The only game without ref mistakes was Liverpool - Bayer. In others matches men in black showed the world they simply don`t understand football!

The worst thing that the same refs job we`ll see at WC. And there only one mistake can decide the title destiny. In Bayern-Real game there wasn`t penalty too, but Real was lucky not to allow after penalty kick. That was justice.

I hope it`ll be differnt play by Barça at Nou Camp, from what we have saw in Greece. I think Rexach have to forget about the game vs Bilbao and to prepare to meet Pana.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BARCA VS PANATHINAIKOS AND HOW REFEREES ARE HELPING THEM

BUENAS TARDES AMIGOS

FEW YEARS BACK BARCELONA KAI PANATHINAIKOS COMPETE IN THE FINALS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR EUROPEAN BASKET.I REMEMBER YOU LOST THE TITLE BECAUSE STOYAN VRANCOVIC MADE AN IRREGULAR STOPPAGE AND PANATHINAIKOS WON THE TITLE.
OF COURSE FEW DATES LATER FIBA MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ASKING SORRY FOR THE DECISION OF REFEREES WHICH WAS ...WRONG.IT WAS FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF BASKET FIBA MADE SUCH AN ANNOUNCEMENT ACCEPTING THAT THIS TROPHEY WAS...FAKE.

AND THEN YOU HAD YESTERDAY THIS PENALTY WHICH WAS PENALTY ONLYIN THE DREAMS OF THE REFEREE.

HOPE ALL ABOVE WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MEANS PANATHINAIKOS IN GREECE AND EUROPE IRELEVANT OF WHAT SPORT WE ARE TALKING...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yeah, sure I remember that! Pana won 66-67 but FIBA accepted later that the right score should have been 68-67 for Barça... I was very angry after the match!

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI, IT'S LOUKAS FROM GREECE,OLYMPIAKOS FAN!!I'D LIKE TO REFER TO BARCA-PANATHINAIKOS ENCOUNTERS.
AS YOU ALL SAW THEY ARE A DEFENSIVE TEAM TRYING TO DESTROY THE GAME OF THEIR OPPONENTS.NO TECHNIQUE,NO SKILLS,NO TALENT ONLY STRENGTH AND LONG KICKS.PANATHINAIKOS FORWARDS REACH AT THEIR OPPONENTS AREA ONLY ONE OR TWO TIMES(WHENEVER IT HAPPENS IT'S A PENALTY KICK-A NEW RULE OF UEFA).THEY ARE SO LUCKY THAT CAN SCORE AT THE FIRST TIME THEY PASS OVER THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD EVEN IF THE OPPONENTS HAVE DOZENS OF CHANCES TO SCORE(AND NO GOAL).
ON TUESDAY YOU 'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER SOME THINGS ABOUT THIS RIDICULOUS TEAM.
FIRST OF ALL REMEMBER THE DIRTY WAY THEY WON WITH THIS FAKE PENALTY.THIS PENALTY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN GIVEN EVEN BY PANATHINAIKOS PRESIDENT-HOOLIGAN FILLIPIDIS(HE 'S THE "MAN" THAT STARTED ALL THE DISPUTE AT PANATHINAIKOS-OLYMPIAKOS GAME AND YOU ALL SAW THE RESULT-30 GUYS OR GAYS HIT THE REFEREE).
WE,OLYMPIAKOS FANS, HATE REAL MADRID AND WE LIKE BARCA(By the way, we have the honour to have Giovanni Silva de Oliveira in our team).THE MENTALITY OF REAL MADRID FANS IS THE SAME WITH PANATHINAIKOS FANS.IT'S NOT A MATTER OF LUCK THEY BECAME FRIENDS.THEY ARE USED TO BE THE TEAMS OF THE STATE.
WHENEVER WE CONFRONTED REAL MADRID THE REFEREES STOPPED US (THEY DID NOT GIVE US MANY PENALTIES,NO CARDS FOR REAL MADRID PLAYERS,ROBERTO CARLOS PLAYED AS GOALKEEPER ETC).
When we found in our way for the Ch.L. Real MadriD Panathinaikos fans went to the airport to welcome them...
PANATHINAIKOS FANS USED TO ENCOURAGE REAL MADRID'S PLAYERS WHENEVER THEY CAME HERE FOR THE ENCOUNTERS AGAINST OLYMPIAKOS.THEY ARE "AMIGOS PAR SIEMPRE" AS THEY TOLD AT THE MATCH BETWEEN THEM RECENTLY.(IT 'S NORMAL THEY ARE BOTH SO DISGUSTING TEAMS.)
REMEMBER THAT PANATHINAIKOS STOLE 1996 EUROLEAGE CUP FROM BARCELONA IN PARIS.THEY WON THE CUP BECAUSE PANATHINAIKOS CENTER VRANKOVIC BLOCKED ILLEGALLY MONTERO AND OF COURSE THE REFEREES DID NOT SEE ANYTHING (PANATHINAIKOS &REAL MADRDID ARE THE TEAM OF PUBLIC RELATIONS).
IN GREECE OLYMPIAKOS HAS 30 CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 20 CUPS PANATHINAIKOS ONLY 18 CHAMPIONSHIPS AND 12 CUPS.IN ADDITION THE GREAT MAJORITY OF GREEK FANS ARE OLYMPIAKOS FANS.WE ARE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM IN GREECE,BUT THE JOURNALISTS CONSERVE THE FAIRY TALE OF THE GREAT EUROPEAN PANATHINAIKOS.THIS TEAM TRY TO GO FURTHER WITH THEIR INCREDIBLE LUCK AND GOOD RELATIONS WITH UEFA( and the bookmakers.......).
BARCA SHOULD DO THEIR BEST NOT SIMPLY TO OVERCOME BUT TO DISAPPEAR THOSE GAYS FROM THE SURFACE OF EARTH.
IF YOUR PLAYERS PLAY AS THEY COULD , THE SCORE THAT REFLECTS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS IS BARCA -PANATHINAIKOS 7-0.IT'S A SHAME FOR FOOTBALL A TEAM WITH SO UNTALENTED PLAYERS LIKE BASINAS,VOKOLOS ,KYRGIAKOS OR FISAS, A DEFENSIVE TEAM WHICH OFFENDS QUALITY FOOTBALL, TO REACH TILL HERE.
SO ,NO MERCY FOR THEM!!!IF YOU WIN WITH 2 GOALS, ASK FOR ANOTHER 3!!! NO MERCY FOR THE TEAMS OF THE STATE!
I WISH BARCA ACHIEVE MANY GOALS ON TUESDAY AND TO WIN THE CH.L. CUP AT GLASGOW.

Y

·
0 Posts
oh yeah Super Puyol

he was the same [email protected] referee...we was draw in leeds...and that was why we fet out from this competetion...i think that barca will not play any game if this referee will refreree it..
and cool picture OLYMPIAKOS_FC
and stop writing capital letters loukas:) ;) ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS-panathinaikos 83-75 for the semi-final of the greek cup in basketball!!!A great disappointment for them.It' s a good message for them for what is going to come.The next disappointment is on Sunday when we 'll win the greek cup and on tuesday panathinaikos is out of ch.l.!!!!
ANTE GEIA VAZELOI!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OLYMPIAKOS FANS holding flags of BARCA

In that match today, Olympiakos fans where holding flags of BARCA and BOIXOS NOIS (The bigggest barca fans club)!
OLYMPIAKOS AND BARCA AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE!

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
:) Its funny how many Olympiakos fans have registred only to say how much they love Barca and how much they hate PAO.
Thats ok but never forget you Oly fans that it will take your useless team many but many many many years to make it to the quarterfinals of champions league.
And about the penalty all of you can read the referees comments about the penalty. He says that if same situation happens again he will give a penalty. It was a penalty.

Barca is a great team and if you watch the name of the players you have you should make the semi finals whithout big troubles.
But football is football it will be good for PAO if you understimate them and think that you can win 5-0 at home.
Barca fans i have respect for you but to be carried away by the minnows of Olympiakos propaganda is just stupid.
YOur team is so much greater the Oly that if you sink to their level will only harm you.
Thats all and remember to be calm and not talk to much is the best .
For you all Olympiakos fans just relax in front of your TV and watch MEGA channel Tuesday night and see how the only and greatest GREEK TEAM plays football and makes you wonder about your useless team
:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nik_23 said:
:) Its funny how many Olympiakos fans have registred only to say how much they love Barca and how much they hate PAO.
Thats ok but never forget you Oly fans that it will take your useless team many but many many many years to make it to the quarterfinals of champions league.
And about the penalty all of you can read the referees comments about the penalty. He says that if same situation happens again he will give a penalty. It was a penalty.

Barca is a great team and if you watch the name of the players you have you should make the semi finals whithout big troubles.
But football is football it will be good for PAO if you understimate them and think that you can win 5-0 at home.
Barca fans i have respect for you but to be carried away by the minnows of Olympiakos propaganda is just stupid.
YOur team is so much greater the Oly that if you sink to their level will only harm you.
Thats all and remember to be calm and not talk to much is the best .
For you all Olympiakos fans just relax in front of your TV and watch MEGA channel Tuesday night and see how the only and greatest GREEK TEAM plays football and makes you wonder about your useless team
:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SLEEP WELL MY FRIENDS!

We all know how stupid are the Panath. fans. And we see it here again.
So, you say that it was not a fake penalty? Hey, man I laugh at you. You don't know anything about football.
THE BEST GREEK TEAM IS THE ONLY CHAMPION FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS! AND REMEMBER THAT IN 6 YEARS YOU ONLY WON US 1 TIME AND WE WON YOU 8 TIMES!
Oh, I laughed very much with you!:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Oh, I laughed very much with you!

ego na dis karagiozako:D .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts